GrimRock Preorder

Talk about anything Legend of Grimrock 1 related here.
CanadianWolvie

Re: GrimRock Preorder

Post by CanadianWolvie »

Keith Weisshar wrote:I deleted the unique key page after claiming the Steam Key on Steam because I have no need for the standalone installer and will be using the Steam version to get Steam Achievements. Why isn't the pre-order goodies bonus pack on Steam in the Tools section of the Library? Do you plan to add that to Steam?
I too am trying to figure out where the pre-order goodies are after pre-ordering from the site, used the key in Steam already as well.
rodrell

Post by rodrell »

Thanks mate. I already got the extras. I just want to download the standalone version even when I deleted the page. I believe one of the "red" ones can sort it out for me. Appreciate your concern, thanks again. :)
"...on, into the dungeon..."
rodrell

Post by rodrell »

CanadianWolvie wrote:
Keith Weisshar wrote:I deleted the unique key page after claiming the Steam Key on Steam because I have no need for the standalone installer and will be using the Steam version to get Steam Achievements. Why isn't the pre-order goodies bonus pack on Steam in the Tools section of the Library? Do you plan to add that to Steam?
I too am trying to figure out where the pre-order goodies are after pre-ordering from the site, used the key in Steam already as well.
They are in the bottom right corner of the Steam key page..Just press the button.
"...on, into the dungeon..."
CanadianWolvie

Post by CanadianWolvie »

rodrell wrote:
CanadianWolvie wrote:
They are in the bottom right corner of the Steam key page..Just press the button.
Hmm, while I didn't find what you are describing, after following my email link again, I found a link to the file to download in the body of the text near the top. Thanks for helping me look a bit harder :)
Darklord

Post by Darklord »

rodrell wrote: I believe one of the "red" ones can sort it out for me.
Hear that guys? You are known as the "red" ones now! :lol:

Daniel.
A gently fried snail slice is absolutely delicious with a pat of butter...