Pre-ordered and can't wait!

Talk about anything Legend of Grimrock 1 related here.
GomJabbar

Pre-ordered and can't wait!

Post by GomJabbar »

Hi all, first post here!
Being a great fan of Crusaders of the Dark Savant, Eye of the Beholder, Menzoberranzan and other similar old school RPGs, when I saw Legend of Grimrock I was sold. I pre-ordered 2 days ago from GOG as soon as the game was available for it.

Been following the blog and all I can say you guys seem to have done an awesome job in using an old school gameplay with nowadays technologies. Love the look of LoG and just can't wait to play it on release day.

Thanks for all the time you put on this title and I hope to see other stuff from you, hoping in forms of expansions and new games.

Thumbs up +4!
Pre-orderer since 03/26/2012
Zetr0

Re: Pre-ordered and can't wait!

Post by Zetr0 »

@GomJabar

SNAP!

I ordered from GOG yesterday... within 15 minutes (including the time to see the latest trailer) I had signed up to GOG and made that purchase!

its my first Download only game purchase as I always prefer a hard-copy - to be honest, I would of paid twice the pre-order cost for a hard-copy... fortunately theres lots of extra downloady stuff like artwork etc that I can now make up a CD box and Disk art from...

If its okay with the originators, I would upload it here or a link atleast to it (after their review of course)

So I echo with you.... I CANNOT WAIT!
Darklord

Post by Darklord »

Zetr0 wrote:fortunately theres lots of extra downloady stuff like artwork etc that I can now make up a CD box and Disk art from...

If its okay with the originators, I would upload it here or a link atleast to it (after their review of course)
Well I would be interested. :)

Daniel.
A gently fried snail slice is absolutely delicious with a pat of butter...
GomJabbar

Post by GomJabbar »

Zetr0 wrote:@GomJabar

SNAP!

I ordered from GOG yesterday... within 15 minutes (including the time to see the latest trailer) I had signed up to GOG and made that purchase!

its my first Download only game purchase as I always prefer a hard-copy - to be honest, I would of paid twice the pre-order cost for a hard-copy... fortunately theres lots of extra downloady stuff like artwork etc that I can now make up a CD box and Disk art from...

So I echo with you.... I CANNOT WAIT!
Don't you worry, GOG is an excellent place to buy games. I used it quite a few times and never regretted it. Bought old games like Temple of Elemental Evil, Arcanum and many more.

It's a cool place!
Pre-orderer since 03/26/2012
CanadianWolvie

Post by CanadianWolvie »

Hi there, I pre-ordered and can't wait too :)

Though I wasn't expecting the extras, I just watched the video, learned that they would provide a Steam key and that was good enough for me.

Since you are talking like you already have the extras that I am sort of learning about right now, is there a link or something I missed when I pre-ordered right from this site? I would like to pour over that stuff while I am being impatient for April 11 to arrive :D
jamesfx

Post by jamesfx »

Pre ordered too, just watched the kokatu vid... Roll on release week, luckily I'm off work :D
matthewfarmery

Post by matthewfarmery »

sounting the days

its slow going, is it April 11 yet?
rodrell

Post by rodrell »

I feel like....

:P
"...on, into the dungeon..."
Darklord

Post by Darklord »

:lol:

Daniel.
A gently fried snail slice is absolutely delicious with a pat of butter...
jfunk

Post by jfunk »

CanadianWolvie wrote:Hi there, I pre-ordered and can't wait too :)

Though I wasn't expecting the extras, I just watched the video, learned that they would provide a Steam key and that was good enough for me.

Since you are talking like you already have the extras that I am sort of learning about right now, is there a link or something I missed when I pre-ordered right from this site? I would like to pour over that stuff while I am being impatient for April 11 to arrive :D

The page where you got your Steam key also has a link to the goodies download.

You should still have the link to that page in your email.