Legend of Grimrock 90x90 Avatars & 126x126 Icon

Show off your Legend of Grimrock art, fiction, music or whatever!
The Doppelgamer

Re: Legend of Grimrock 90x90 Avatars & 126x126 Icon

Post by The Doppelgamer »

Rensje wrote:Great work, Mystina! These look very good!
I'm going to be cheeky here and ninja one of these to use as my forum avatar, if that is okay. ^^
thanks Rensje :D thats what they're there for, use them as you like ^^ enjoy
Check out my LoG2 Atlas Compendium (All Secrets, Treasures, Items, Equipment, Zones/Maps, & More!)
Also check out my LoG2 Icon
kitty

Post by kitty »

Rensje wrote:Great work, Mystina! These look very good!
I'm going to be cheeky here and ninja one of these to use as my forum avatar, if that is okay. ^^
I think thats the main reason why it is post up here.
gambit37

Post by gambit37 »

All the official game avatars are already available in your User Control Panel: select the Profile tab > Edit Avatar, then click "Display Gallery" at the bottom.
The Doppelgamer

gambit37 wrote:All the official game avatars are already available in your User Control Panel: select the Profile tab > Edit Avatar, then click "Display Gallery" at the bottom.
Haha wow really? :lol: how did I miss that? Meh whatever,.. they don't have Toorum or any of the monsters as avatars ^^
Check out my LoG2 Atlas Compendium (All Secrets, Treasures, Items, Equipment, Zones/Maps, & More!)
The Doppelgamer

I made 5 more avatars, making a total of 36.. I don't expect anyone to use the fallen party member skull though, thats just me being silly... but if you want to go ahead lol ;) Anyways, everyone is welcome to use any/all of my avatars if they wish :D
dazman76

Post by dazman76 »

The monster ones are great Mystina, nice work :) I love the angles you chose for the portraits on those - really adds some character and brings the monsters alive :)
Darklord

Post by Darklord »

Very nice! :D

Daniel.
A gently fried snail slice is absolutely delicious with a pat of butter...
CalSamurai

Post by CalSamurai »

Very nice indeed! Altough I would LOVE to get a blank background to make my own characters with, ya know the default background for the portraits. If I could get that blank I would very much appreciate it :) ...
The Doppelgamer

CalSamurai wrote:Very nice indeed! Altough I would LOVE to get a blank background to make my own characters with, ya know the default background for the portraits. If I could get that blank I would very much appreciate it :) ...
Here you go, I also updated the OP to iclude my blank avatar background, feel free to make your own avatars with it! ^^
CalSamurai

Post by CalSamurai »

Mystina Valeth wrote:
CalSamurai wrote:Very nice indeed! Altough I would LOVE to get a blank background to make my own characters with, ya know the default background for the portraits. If I could get that blank I would very much appreciate it :) ...
Here you go, I also updated the OP to iclude my blank avatar background, feel free to make your own avatars with it! ^^
Thanks! I can finally get on with my character making now. Thanks again :mrgreen: .

Return to “Creative Corner”