Legend of Grimrock 90x90 Avatars & 126x126 Icon

Show off your Legend of Grimrock art, fiction, music or whatever!
The Doppelgamer

Legend of Grimrock 90x90 Avatars & 126x126 Icon

Post by The Doppelgamer »

Hello everyone! So I decided to make some avatars for the Grimrock forums, everyone is welcome to use anything I’ve made! ^^

They’re all exactly 90x90 resolution and under 16KB (which is the maximum requirement for the Grimrock forums). About half of the monster avatars were custom made, the rest were just resized or had the background edited,.. all avatars were done in photoshop. If anyone has any suggestions for avatars I could make, I'd be happy to try and make them as long as they are Grimrock related! :D

Right-click on an image and pick "save picture as..." to save the image and use it for your avatar.
Image Image Image Image Image Image

Here are two blank backgrounds (the first for avatars for the forums, the second for in-game character portraits), feel free to use them to create your own avatars and portraits! ^^ enjoy
Image Blank Background for Grimrock forum avatars (90x90)

Image Blank Background for character portraits in-game (128x128)

Here's a Legend of Grimrock icon I made, it's 256x256 resolution, feel free to use it if you like! ^^
I made this in photoshop, if anyone has any suggestions for other Legend of Grimrock icons, I'd be happy to make them. no guarantees though. ;)
Here are links for the icon in .PNG and .ICO format,
go to the links provided below, right click on the image and pick “save picture as…”
.PNG: http://www.mystina.ffxivmaps.com/Legend ... 20Icon.png
.ICO: http://www.mystina.ffxivmaps.com/Legend ... 20Icon.ico
(The .ico looks smaller than the .png, but when you apply it to Grimrock.exe it will display correctly at the normal size, so no worries ^^)
Last edited by The Doppelgamer on Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:41 am, edited 6 times in total.
Check out my LoG2 Atlas Compendium (All Secrets, Treasures, Items, Equipment, Zones/Maps, & More!)
Also check out my LoG2 Icon
kitty

Re: Legend of Grimrock 256x256 Cog Icon

Post by kitty »

Rly nice, ill use it in linux ;)
The Doppelgamer

Re: Legend of Grimrock 90x90 Avatars & 126x126 Icon

Just an update, I made 31 avatars for everyone to use. ^^ enjoy
Check out my LoG2 Atlas Compendium (All Secrets, Treasures, Items, Equipment, Zones/Maps, & More!)
Arty

Post by Arty »

Very nice work. I look forward to seeing more work done by you, possibly for in game portraits. Really like your style, fits with the games art-style nicely.
The Doppelgamer

Arty wrote:Very nice work. I look forward to seeing more work done by you, possibly for in game portraits. Really like your style, fits with the games art-style nicely.
Thanks ^^ just know that I didn't draw/create the people/creatures in my avatars, they are either direct screenshots from the game or concept art from Grimrock,.. although I did heavily photoshop most of them, changing the brightness, contrast, levels, hues, saturations, layer effects, stuff of that nature.. also had to do some tricky things with a few of them, especially changing the background on the flame monster. Anyways, glad you like them, I plan on making a few more later ^^
Saice

Post by Saice »

SpoilerShow
Man if only you had Cube up there.
It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.
My end game stats LoG 1st play through
The Doppelgamer

Saice wrote:Man if only you had Cube up there.
I thought about it xD I wanted to make a cube avatar
SpoilerShow
but seeing that its the last boss, I'm sure alot of people would be upset to see someone on the forums with that as their avatar lol
Saice

Post by Saice »

Mystina Valeth wrote:
Saice wrote:Man if only you had Cube up there.
I thought about it xD I wanted to make a cube avatar
SpoilerShow
but seeing that its the last boss, I'm sure alot of people would be upset to see someone on the forums with that as their avatar lol
True there is that.... maybe after a month or two when it is common knowledge perhaps.
It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.
My end game stats LoG 1st play through
The Doppelgamer

Saice wrote:True there is that.... maybe after a month or two when it is common knowledge perhaps.
Perhaps, but hopefully in a month or two I'll be super busy making levels with the level editor,.. that is if it is out by then... I sure hope so ^^I'm really anxious and excited to get my hands on that lol
Rensje

Post by Rensje »

Great work, Mystina! These look very good!
I'm going to be cheeky here and ninja one of these to use as my forum avatar, if that is okay. ^^

Return to “Creative Corner”