Did you miss a good item? (REFERENCE)

This is the forum for helping you out if you're stuck or if you want to discuss the nitty gritty details of the dungeons within Mount Grimrock. Warning: forum contains spoilers!
Lorebot

Re: Did you miss a good item?

Post by Lorebot »

You haven't made an entry for lvl11 yet:
SpoilerShow
As well as the Weapon of Power you get there as a part of the normal course of the game the final treasure, a Goromorg Minature, is hidden in the tomb as well. It's in a secret room opened with a Rune Switch in the hallway before the fireball switches.
xlaZuRelx

Post by xlaZuRelx »

Lorebot wrote:You haven't made an entry for lvl11 yet:
SpoilerShow
As well as the Weapon of Power you get there as a part of the normal course of the game the final treasure, a Goromorg Minature, is hidden in the tomb as well. It's in a secret room opened with a Rune Switch in the hallway before the fireball switches.
Im currently doing my through second run through to reconfirm the items. Those levels that have the (S + T +Toor) written on them are the levels i've completed. Still going through it :)
DCJerboa

Post by DCJerboa »

Voltaire wrote:Edit: Found it.
If someone needs help to find
SpoilerShow
Toorum's Remains: http://imgur.com/vls6L
I think I love you. :D Irony being, I was about 20 feet away from there (I'm backtracking to get the 'missed stuff') when I came upon your post. lolz Thank you. :)
xlaZuRelx

Post by xlaZuRelx »

xlaZuRelx wrote:
Total Secrets 70/71 <-- Anyone can help me pinpoint the last 1?
Toorum's 16/16
Skulls 5/5
Treasure 7/7
Completed the Second Run but I'm short of 1 Secret :evil: *RAGEEEE*
Anyone can help?

sevtai

Post by sevtai »

I was missing three, all on level 4 =p Ive now got 71/71 but i cant see what your missing ><

If worst comes to worst, go down those lists, and see what your missing

http://www.gamebanshee.com/legendofgrimrock/secrets.php
Yummy, more baked maggots ... bah, give them to the mage ...
xlaZuRelx

Post by xlaZuRelx »

sevtai wrote:I was missing three, all on level 4 =p Ive now got 71/71 but i cant see what your missing ><

If worst comes to worst, go down those lists, and see what your missing

http://www.gamebanshee.com/legendofgrimrock/secrets.php
That list has a total of 68/71 secrets only... :shock: Seems like a third play through is due.. maybe a all melee party this time :mrgreen:
Desidiosus

Post by Desidiosus »

I just finished level 6 of my second playthrough and statistics says 44 secrets. That would mean one more secret than you had counted up to that point.
xlaZuRelx

Post by xlaZuRelx »

Desidiosus wrote:I just finished level 6 of my second playthrough and statistics says 44 secrets. That would mean one more secret than you had counted up to that point.
Wow thanks, will look into it :D
Guntharr

Re: Did you miss a good item? (REFERENCE)

Post by Guntharr »

Well i think i know which Item is missing even when i not know where it is :cry:

It is the Enchant Frost Arrow Scroll which cant find on the list, maybe im blind but i searched the List three Times now and cant find it.
Drax

Re: Did you miss a good item? (REFERENCE)

Post by Drax »

Guntharr wrote:Well i think i know which Item is missing even when i not know where it is :cry:

It is the Enchant Frost Arrow Scroll which cant find on the list, maybe im blind but i searched the List three Times now and cant find it.
Didn't find it on my playthroughs nor have I seen it mentioned at all.

The spell is:
SpoilerShow
_X_
__X
_XX