Average Age ...

Talk about anything Legend of Grimrock 1 related here.
Kektimus

Re: Average Age ...

Post by Kektimus »

28 here, 29 in a month!

Played a few shareware games like Ancients and similar ones that I can't remember the names of anymore. Loved them. Also played Fountainhead's/ID software's game "Orcs & Elves" for the Nintendo DS which brought me back big-time.
Bokonon

Post by Bokonon »

I'm 30 ;)
Neptunes

Post by Neptunes »

omg I feel so old..... 48 (I WIN I WIN)
So glad they made this game, reminds me of the good old days...
not going to mention my first computer was a TRS80... and that tape cassettes were my games...
WOW did not know this had like 12 pages ! Guess I did'nt win....and it is so nice to see that I am not the only "elder" still playing!
Last edited by Neptunes on Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Speakingbeast

Post by Speakingbeast »

31 here!
GrK

Post by GrK »

28. First dungeon crawler was Ultima Underworld.
For those of you guys that own a Nintendo DS (or your kid's), take a look at The Dark Spire http://www.atlus.com/darkspire/ which came out a couple of years ago. It features turn based combat but the game is definitely old school featuring even a classicmode with wireframe graphics, 8-bit monsters and synth background music.
Pumpelche

Post by Pumpelche »

37, coming from C64 and ATARI MEGA ST 2 (Legend of Fairghail, DM, CSB!) I moved on to PC (M&M, LoL, all imaginable Ultimas, mainly Underworld).

Have fun!
Dragonkin

Post by Dragonkin »

33 years here....never played these games before because i was more interested in other games and i never got used to the
small play window. But I love puzzels and this is a great game. When this game came out i actually Downloaded
Lands of lore just to get into the genre, and found it quite to my liking. I miss the voices, telling me stuff was nasty or just
telling me the hollow tree was empty. :D
When all the world is overcharged with inhabitants, then the last remedy of all is war,
Which will provideth for every man, by victory or death. -Thomas Hobbes
Pipsissiwa

Post by Pipsissiwa »

40 here, and female (I don't know how unsual that is).

Veteran of these games after growing up with an Vic20, C64 then Amiga and graduating to a 386 (Wow hehe)
Dungeon Master, Chaos Strikes Back, Black Crypt, Abandoned Places, Knightmare, Captive, Bards Tale (all), EOB (all), Dungeon Hack, Might and Magics... etc etc Played all of them and LOVE em. Even DM2. All those TSR D&D games like Dark Queen of Krynn. Ultimas....

Also mightily obsessed with Angband still, possibly to an unhealthy level lol - I nearly failed my IT degree back in the day...
"I'd let you live but I can't, I'm a willing servant of Evil"

Pipsissiwa
Geek Girl/Gamer Girl
Filiecs

Post by Filiecs »

I feel so young...
Millaren

Post by Millaren »

i'm 24