I demand more!

Talk about anything Legend of Grimrock 1 related here.
germanny

Re: I demand more!

Post by germanny »

*finally free with a full pardon*

.. maybe the king´s daughter was captured by some evil "terrorists"(to say it political correct for this period of time :) ) and he´s seeing the party has beaten the unbreakable..
so he decided to sent them into another yourney, under conditions that they can´t say no to it :twisted: :roll:

Too simple?
Dungeon Master Resource Pack worker and passionated Beer drinker
VisualDeadlock

Post by VisualDeadlock »

SpoilerShow
what free pardon? Are there different endings? For me, I removed the parts from the cube, then it goes to the cutscene of Mt Grimrock blowing up and then the credits roll
Sol_HSA

Post by Sol_HSA »

VisualDeadlock wrote:what free pardon?
At the beginning you get a full pardon, BUT have to go to grimrock. So, if you manage to get out of grimrock..

I don't think it's much of a spoiler to say that there's a happy ending and you manage to escape. There'd be an outrage if the game ended by saying "rocks fall, everybody dies". =)
Reminder: moderators (green names) don't work for almost human. | http://iki.fi/sol/ - My schtuphh..
Whisper

Post by Whisper »

Sol_HSA wrote: I don't think it's much of a spoiler to say that there's a happy ending and you manage to escape. There'd be an outrage if the game ended by saying "rocks fall, everybody dies". =)
There are several endings?
Batty

Post by Batty »

What happy ending?
SpoilerShow
When I finished, everything gets blown to Hell and Grimrock is a crater - nobody could survive!
bkawcazn

Post by bkawcazn »

I hope future dungeons are released both for new 1st level parties and for importing higher level post-Grimrock parties.
Locke

Post by Locke »

Batty wrote:What happy ending?
SpoilerShow
It shows your group running into the light at the end. My guess is a hole in the foundation appeared as it was all coming down and they ran out. Or else the massive light was a portal leading them to their next adventure. I choose a happy ending. :D