NEWS: Release Date Announced - Pre-order Now!

Talk about anything Legend of Grimrock 1 related here.
silverhand

Re: NEWS: Release Date Announced - Pre-order Now!

Post by silverhand »

matthewfarmery wrote:make sure the person has "I'm a returning customer" selected, I'm not sure if you need to use the same email you give the devs and the one on the amazon payment site needs to match? but I never had a problem and I used amazon payment to pay on a few kickstarter games

my advice is, it could be a problem with the amazon account itself, get your friend to check that first, and use a strong password if one wasn't used before, (I use keypass to store passwords) also the person could try to back a kickstarter project, just to test, but I suspect its more of an account issue and that needs to be checked and double checked first
Thanks, I've passed along your suggestions!
Silverhand - Once and Future Gnome King
karamonde

Post by karamonde »

woohoooo got my pre-order : )
Jack Dandy

Post by Jack Dandy »

Congratulations! The goody pack is awesome. :D

It's been a blast following the development process for.. geez, it's been over half a year now, I think.
Answering questions, presenting cool tidbits from development, making previews, being super-professional and friendly all the while- You guys have quickly risen to one of my most favorite developers.

Good luck with the game, and future endeavors! I know I'll be watching you closely.
landsoflorePWNU

Post by landsoflorePWNU »

looked at the team photo, I now want my money back.
gluemchen

Post by gluemchen »

Really want to pre-order right now. Sadly i live in germany and have no credit card. This is really bothersome! :-/
Torst

Post by Torst »

I'am one more time impressed about you at Almost Human.

Thank you for the preorder present.I must laugh as a child when i saw the painting paper.Great idea !
jfunk

Post by jfunk »

gluemchen wrote:Really want to pre-order right now. Sadly i live in germany and have no credit card. This is really bothersome! :-/
You don't need one. They take several forms of payment, including PayPal.
gluemchen

Post by gluemchen »

My Paypal account needs some kind of reactivation. I created that account like 6-7 years ago and never used it. I did try it today for this sole purpose. Thing is my bank account information is bound to this paypal account and it seems that i just can`t create a new one either. Because paypal tells me that bank information is already in use... obviously. Sadly to reactivate i`d have to call the hotline and i`m sure it`s not going to go so smothly. They will probably require a form of personal ID and Bank confirmation sent to them directly to reactivate my account. I`m in a bad sitution i guess.
SuperSirLink

Post by SuperSirLink »

Pre-ordered my copy... Can't wait to play this!!! :D

Love the extra as well! 8-)
Torst

Post by Torst »

gluemchen wrote:My Paypal account needs some kind of reactivation. I created that account like 6-7 years ago and never used it. I did try it today for this sole purpose. Thing is my bank account information is bound to this paypal account and it seems that i just can`t create a new one either. Because paypal tells me that bank information is already in use... obviously. Sadly to reactivate i`d have to call the hotline and i`m sure it`s not going to go so smothly. They will probably require a form of personal ID and Bank confirmation sent to them directly to reactivate my account. I`m in a bad sitution i guess.
Plese read your pm's !