1.1.4 Patch Progress

Have trouble running Grimrock 1 or you're wondering if your graphics card is supported? Look for help here.
petri

Re: 1.1.4 Patch Progress

Post by petri »

Darklord wrote:Out of curiosity will the patch auto download when we open LoG, or will it need to be manually downloaded?
Steam version will, standalone version won't.
Silverhawk

Post by Silverhawk »

I don't know if that was aready mentioned but a button to apply changes in your skills, would be great. It prevents you from accidently clicking on the wrong button and throwing away some skillpoints.
Chubber

Post by Chubber »

Hi,
is there any chance for the left handers among us, that there could be an alternatice to the Esc Key to leave menus/maps etc. I do not use the WASD keys for movement and use the cursors instead so something on the right would be useful..

Loving the game by the way..
RMariano

Post by RMariano »

Silverhawk wrote:I don't know if that was aready mentioned but a button to apply changes in your skills, would be great. It prevents you from accidently clicking on the wrong button and throwing away some skillpoints.
That.... is a great idea!
Regards,

RMariano
petri

Post by petri »

Darklord wrote:A little broken English you may want to fix...
Thanks!
Darklord

Post by Darklord »

Happy to help. :)

Daniel.
A gently fried snail slice is absolutely delicious with a pat of butter...
ozmiz

Post by ozmiz »

One day in the future, would be nice to have a few different map marker symbols to choose from... low priority at this point.

I ended up heavily marking up my maps, and the same symbol makes it all end up pretty cluttered.

Loved the game, played through a couple of times before I figured out the right party mix and skills.
LoG Survivor!!
Surviving Party: Mino - Fighter, Liz - Rogue, Insect - Mage, Human - Rogue
Depili

Post by Depili »

Chubber wrote:Hi,
is there any chance for the left handers among us, that there could be an alternatice to the Esc Key to leave menus/maps etc. I do not use the WASD keys for movement and use the cursors instead so something on the right would be useful..

Loving the game by the way..
Yeah, as a left hander myself I used the numpad for everything and thus pressing esc involves letting go of the mouse.
skurg

Post by skurg »

Hard difficulty should gives a bit more exp per kill, than normal mode, because there is no sense to play hard.
Depili

Post by Depili »

skurg wrote:Hard difficulty should gives a bit more exp per kill, than normal mode, because there is no sense to play hard.
Some people just enjoy the challenge, hard should just be harder :)

On an unrelated note, it also would be nice if previously-enchanted arrows that you shoot at monsters would also get picked up automatically like regular arrows and missed enchanted arrows do, probably the process of turning the enchanted arrow into normal clears it's auto-pickup flag?