The Party of One [warning: latest posts may contain spoiler]

Talk about anything Legend of Grimrock 1 related here.
e8hffff

Re: The Party of One

Post by e8hffff »

Chaos49 wrote:any found out how to desmis the 3 party members before level 2 ?
You just let them tank and kill them off without hitting back.

I've already got my Mage to level 2, at dungeon level 2. It gets all the items it wants. It gets all the experience. ..and the dead are mules for your trash. You can even use the dead to hold torch and throwing items.

I just hope there is a way to add skills from other classes, like potions of skills, or if I get proficient at a skill that I haven't chosen.
Patchumz

Post by Patchumz »

Definitely not possible after playing. Haha, if it's a mage, MUCH less possible than the other classes, due to horrible mana.
e8hffff

Post by e8hffff »

Patchumz wrote:Definitely not possible after playing. Haha, if it's a mage, MUCH less possible than the other classes, due to horrible mana.
It's called a lot of rest and other tactics, like using doors/grills for protection.
resonansER

Post by resonansER »

Party of one = No chance on hard difficulty!
Patchumz

Post by Patchumz »

e8hffff wrote:
Patchumz wrote:Definitely not possible after playing. Haha, if it's a mage, MUCH less possible than the other classes, due to horrible mana.
It's called a lot of rest and other tactics, like using doors/grills for protection.
At around level 3, you'll have no room/time to rest in between fights. And there are no grills/doors you can lower/close to save yourself. Trust me, lol.
e8hffff

Post by e8hffff »

Patchumz wrote: At around level 3, you'll have no room/time to rest in between fights. And there are no grills/doors you can lower/close to save yourself. Trust me, lol.
arrrr you're scaring me. Maybe I'll have to resurrect the slaves in the party. lol.
Patchumz

Post by Patchumz »

e8hffff wrote:
Patchumz wrote: At around level 3, you'll have no room/time to rest in between fights. And there are no grills/doors you can lower/close to save yourself. Trust me, lol.
arrrr you're scaring me. Maybe I'll have to resurrect the slaves in the party. lol.
Only took me ~2-3 hours to get there at my pace. Good luck to you ^^. They were slaughtering my full party (Fighter/Rogue/Mage/Mage), from what my life was like when I was down to 1 guy left.... yeah.... might have to take out a 50,000 Luck loan.
Lex

Post by Lex »

juho wrote:There is a way to play the game with just one character without the rest of the party. :twisted:
I've tried already many possibilities.. I wonder if it is complicated or some simple way.
custom Legend of Grimrock printable DVD box insert and disc label: link
kitty

Post by kitty »

Ok. I also tried almost everything. So it is time to directly ask developers. What is the correct way how to start a game with only one character? Or if it is not possible atm - create a feature request.

So....How?
juho

Post by juho »

kitty wrote:Ok. I also tried almost everything. So it is time to directly ask developers. What is the correct way how to start a game with only one character? Or if it is not possible atm - create a feature request.

So....How?
:twisted:
Follow me on Twitter: @JuhoMakingStuff

Return to “Grimrock 1 Discussion”