3-2-1-3 please help before i kill myself

This is the forum for helping you out if you're stuck or if you want to discuss the nitty gritty details of the dungeons within Mount Grimrock. Warning: forum contains spoilers!
Bangtidy

3-2-1-3 please help before i kill myself

Post by Bangtidy »

Hi all,

3213 - i get it, it relates to the writing. However, after a lot of trying nothing happens, so i thought id visit the forums. And yes my thoughts are confirmed you should enter the portals 3-2-1-3 based on teh sentences outside the portals.

Anyway, this doesnt work. AT ALL. so, please help.

Does it relate to the room with the opening trapdoor? ive pulled both levers but it still doesnt open the door in that little room.

Bang
Ugm

Re: 3-2-1-3 please help before i kill myself

Post by Ugm »

What do you mean "it doesn't work"? If you reached a room with opening trapdoor, teleport and 2 levers, it just worked.
Myeka

Post by Myeka »

Edit: Nvm, misread.
Bangtidy

Post by Bangtidy »

Ugm wrote:What do you mean "it doesn't work"? If you reached a room with opening trapdoor, teleport and 2 levers, it just worked.
Well that room, has two levers, ive pulled both levers and the door at the end is closed. So im stuck somewhere. one lever based on timing, the other with a simple plate.
Myeka

Post by Myeka »

Sounds like a bug to me. Just did it a few minutes ago and after pulling the two levers the door opened.
Ugm

Post by Ugm »

Bangtidy wrote:
Ugm wrote:What do you mean "it doesn't work"? If you reached a room with opening trapdoor, teleport and 2 levers, it just worked.
Well that room, has two levers, ive pulled both levers and the door at the end is closed. So im stuck somewhere. one lever based on timing, the other with a simple plate.
Yeah, sounds like a bug to me. However I pulled the easier one (left, behind the plate and a grate) a few times before I got to the second one (behind the teleporter), just for secret checking ;) But this shouldn't be necessary...
laurelhach

Post by laurelhach »

Is it the room where you have three teleporters?
If so, you need to enter the teleporter that has the same numbers of inscriptions than the required number (3 for example).
When you reach the other side (after going 4 times in the teleporters) be prepared, because I think you have enemies to fight.

On the inscriptions, you have as many lines as required numbers if I remember correctly, you should find out by yourself at that point.

If not, let me know.

Bang : It works, you probably didn't do it right.
Lorebot

Post by Lorebot »

Perhaps you could be a bit more descriptive of what's going on because I don't understand what your issue is.

Are you having a problem with the 3213 puzzle or the puzzle that comes after that one in the room with the trapdoors and the 2 switches?
Did you solve all of that and are stuck in the room with the 4 statues?
Give a bit more info on where you are and what you've done and I'll help you out. :)
Bangtidy

Post by Bangtidy »

clearly it was some kind of bug. i'd pulled both levers and the door didnt open.

I tried again later on, did the same thing and it worked....

who knows? sounds like a bug