Level 12/13 Not sure what to do.

This is the forum for helping you out if you're stuck or if you want to discuss the nitty gritty details of the dungeons within Mount Grimrock. Warning: forum contains spoilers!
Prometheus2112

Level 12/13 Not sure what to do.

Post by Prometheus2112 »

I have killed the golems and all the creatures I can on level 12. Dropped down to level 13 and cleared it as far as I could. Unlocked secrets. There are pieces of machinery laying about that I can pick up but not sure what to do with them.
Prometheus2112

Re: Level 12/13 Not sure what to do.

Post by Prometheus2112 »

I figured it out but I can't find the bladed gear anywhere. The other 3 are in place.
dcotbal

Post by dcotbal »

This is where I'm stuck, too. I have the other three parts, I've found the secret areas in level 13 with the Globe of Tetrion or whatever, and the supplies room with the gold key, but I can't find that damn bladed gear anywhere... anyone know exactly where it is?
dcotbal

Post by dcotbal »

Finally found it. Can't take a screenshot, but it's three steps southeast of the south side of the teleporter.
Arty

Post by Arty »

dcotbal wrote:This is where I'm stuck, too. I have the other three parts, I've found the secret areas in level 13 with the Globe of Tetrion or whatever, and the supplies room with the gold key, but I can't find that damn bladed gear anywhere... anyone know exactly where it is?
What are the stats on Globe of Tetrion? I didn't get it in my playthrough.
nychilly

Post by nychilly »

Arty wrote:
dcotbal wrote:This is where I'm stuck, too. I have the other three parts, I've found the secret areas in level 13 with the Globe of Tetrion or whatever, and the supplies room with the gold key, but I can't find that damn bladed gear anywhere... anyone know exactly where it is?
What are the stats on Globe of Tetrion? I didn't get it in my playthrough.
It's one of the seven collectible treasures in the game. It's not an equippable item.
Prometheus2112

Post by Prometheus2112 »

I finally found it as well. I thought my party was going to starve to death searching the cemetery over and over. Finished the game too. Pretty tough boss fight but manageable. Especially when you realize you can use the cube to your advantage. Just have to watch and not fall into holes.
Niemelainen

Post by Niemelainen »

I cant find fourth part. I have found Bladed gear, Infusor and Steel gear and many scrap items. Any advices where i can find the fourth part?
Devil

Post by Devil »

I remember finding the small gear in a little dead end area, I'm thinking south eastern part of the map, but I don't think it was against the outer wall.
cardman

Post by cardman »

Niemelainen wrote:I cant find fourth part. I have found Bladed gear, Infusor and Steel gear and many scrap items. Any advices where i can find the fourth part?
looked everywhere im also having same problem.
I have found exact same 3 items as u

the 4th one i can not find - is it deffo in the cemetary ??