Did you miss a good item? (REFERENCE)

This is the forum for helping you out if you're stuck or if you want to discuss the nitty gritty details of the dungeons within Mount Grimrock. Warning: forum contains spoilers!
sevtai

Re: Did you miss a good item?

Post by sevtai »

Remember this puzzle on lvl 5??
SpoilerShow
Yummy, more baked maggots ... bah, give them to the mage ...
Lorebot

Post by Lorebot »

damn that's mean XD

Edit: Got it on my 2nd try. Took too long pressing the button on my first. It's tricky though, if you don't press the button on your 2nd time around the little circle the platform won't stay raised long enough for the hidden little button by the bracer's alcove to get the platforms back around the circuit to you so you can get off without falling down. Trixy and mean they is!
Last edited by Lorebot on Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sevtai

Post by sevtai »

Aye ;) its alright if you can memorize the route, and just concentrate on the button, and the new exit onto the platform
Lorebot

Post by Lorebot »

Was just heading down to lvl6 to start exploring in earnest when I realized that there are Nomad Mittens listed on lvl3 and I never found them :(
I don't see any hints to their location here other than a vague mention that they're only accessible from lvl3 which leads me to believe they're in one of the lvl4 pit areas.
Anyone got any further hints to their location?
sevtai

Post by sevtai »

Nomad gloves
SpoilerShow
Remember the "I Demand a sacrifice" puzzle ?? you put an item through some bars, and pull a lever, and it reappears along with some silk pants and a key, if you THEN put the silk pants through the bars, POOF nomad gloves appear
Nerothos

Post by Nerothos »

Strelok the Stalker wrote:I found a thing on level 10. Not sure if it counts as a treasure but you get an achievement if you do something with it.
SpoilerShow
Toorum's remains. If you read the notes in the same room and do what he would have wanted with his body then you get the Buddies with Toorum achievement.
Could someone post instructions on how to find this? I've been combing the level like a maniac but still can't find it.
Voltaire

Post by Voltaire »

Edit: Found it.
If someone needs help to find
SpoilerShow
Toorum's Remains: http://imgur.com/vls6L
Lorebot

Post by Lorebot »

Your lists for lvl6 includes a Huntsman's Cloak, but I've been unable to find one on the level. Is it inside the Fighter's Challenge area?
xlaZuRelx

Post by xlaZuRelx »

Lorebot wrote:Your lists for lvl6 includes a Huntsman's Cloak, but I've been unable to find one on the level. Is it inside the Fighter's Challenge area?
Its on 5 not 6, you will have 2 huntsman cloaks when u reach level 6. Gonna remove that... :(
Lorebot

Post by Lorebot »

xlaZuRelx wrote:
Lorebot wrote:Your lists for lvl6 includes a Huntsman's Cloak, but I've been unable to find one on the level. Is it inside the Fighter's Challenge area?
Its on 5 not 6, you will have 2 huntsman cloaks when u reach level 6. Gonna remove that... :(
Alright, I can stop going in circles then cause I was about to start tearing my hair out XD