Legend of Grimrock 1 explanation

Talk about anything Legend of Grimrock 1 related here.
Kirill

Legend of Grimrock 1 explanation

Post by Kirill »

I have a question for many years i look answer.

What is cube? If there are several, where are other? What "crimes" did they made? W Who are Goromorg? Why they keep dungeon active? How long ago dungeon was build, by whom and for what purpose?

Voice of the Great Moderator, Sir Tawmis: Hello, please stay on topic. I split this specific post from the 64bit conversation and moved it into an existing topic you had already started. Also moved the existing thread into the Legend of Grimrock 1 forum.
FlyFlee07

Re: Legend of Grimrock 1 explanation

Post by FlyFlee07 »

Kirill wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:22 pm I have a question for many years i look answer.

What is cube? If there are several, where are other? What "crimes" did they made? W Who are Goromorg? Why they keep dungeon active? How long ago dungeon was build, by whom and for what purpose?
Recently went through the first part of Legend of Grimrock revisiting a lot of details in the game. It never ceases to amaze me with what it holds in store. If I'm not mistaken about anything and didn't miss any of the previously mentioned secrets in the community, I may have found something that opens up a new way of looking at the lore. And, if I'm successful, I might be able to unravel a more or less complete LOG story. I can't believe that a game from 12 years ago still lies like a diamond in the rough. Hopefully I'll get it done before I leave this place.