[MOD] Call Of House Hardabar

Are you looking for fun Custom Dungeons that you could play or do you want to share your mod with others? Then this forum is for you!
CaballoXXVII

Re: [MOD] Call Of House Hardabar

Post by CaballoXXVII »

Hi, in the end, I start over with a new group that is more decent and welp. This mod is awesome, There is a lot of stuff, and things I didn't expect will work!
There is some stuff I don't know how to get.
1. One secret in Sky City entrance, the one at the west of the chain of madness.
2. A bag nest to a button in Rocky Canyon https://prnt.sc/Sw2nUKd8VPpF
3. How to end the big quest of the black market on Malan Tael (the last one i talked is the rat between the academy and the hall of heroes) (have talked with the guy in the bar, the trading office)

And aside, this happens in the Deadmarch Western: https://prnt.sc/oTuKra-LP11p
Well.... when the people revived, the revived with bleeding and the lich debuff....
I dunno when all the party perish but.... welp.... not sure is a bug. But, it was a good bug haha
DonEmilio

Post by DonEmilio »

CaballoXXVII wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2024 8:15 am Hi, in the end, I start over with a new group that is more decent and welp. This mod is awesome, There is a lot of stuff, and things I didn't expect will work!
1. One secret in Sky City entrance, the one at the west of the chain of madness.
3. How to end the big quest of the black market on Malan Tael (the last one i talked is the rat between the academy and the hall of heroes) (have talked with the guy in the bar, the trading office)

Well.... when the people revived, the revived with bleeding and the lich debuff....
I dunno when all the party perish but.... welp.... not sure is a bug. But, it was a good bug haha
Question 1: A secret button near.
Question 2: Investigate the altar in the cave of the killed wizard.
Question 3: Talk with all peaople in malan tael, malan tael palace and malan tael housing.

About deadmarch west i have not idea and i dont undertsand, can you post a video on youtube? As far as I know, resurrection potions only revive but they don't cure evils, only blue resurrection crystals do that.
CaballoXXVII

Post by CaballoXXVII »

DonEmilio wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2024 11:32 am
CaballoXXVII wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2024 8:15 am Hi, in the end, I start over with a new group that is more decent and welp. This mod is awesome, There is a lot of stuff, and things I didn't expect will work!

Question 3: Talk with all peaople in malan tael, malan tael palace and malan tael housing.

About deadmarch west i have not idea and i dont undertsand, can you post a video on youtube? As far as I know, resurrection potions only revive but they don't cure evils, only blue resurrection crystals do that.
Nah, just referring to how it's possible to still play while having all team dead. Like, all enemies just ignore me, and can't use an item. So I ran to the closest crystal and revived the four of them. It was funny.

Currently, I am in the Tannhauser basement with the T puzzle. Tbh, I don't get it. Like, I'd read the forum and I tried to walk on those invisible platforms to form the T in a 5x5 without walking in the same platform again.... but there is some platform that deletes the progress of making the T.
DonEmilio

Post by DonEmilio »

CaballoXXVII wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2024 2:38 pm

Nah, just referring to how it's possible to still play while having all team dead. Like, all enemies just ignore me, and can't use an item. So I ran to the closest crystal and revived the four of them. It was funny.

Currently, I am in the Tannhauser basement with the T puzzle. Tbh, I don't get it. Like, I'd read the forum and I tried to walk on those invisible platforms to form the T in a 5x5 without walking in the same platform again.... but there is some platform that deletes the progress of making the T.
Regarding the "dead but alive" group: It never happened to me, I have no idea.

Tannhauser: Because you have to do the opposite, NOT LIGHT that "T". It deceives by the ease with which the T can be illuminated.
CaballoXXVII

Post by CaballoXXVII »

DonEmilio wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2024 12:05 am

Tannhauser: Because you have to do the opposite, NOT LIGHT that "T". It deceives by the ease with which the T can be illuminated.
I mean, that's was I am trying, make a T in darkness... like, creating some platform that from a hole in the form of T...
but, after some steps, the platform disappears. It's possible that there had some limits of steps or some specific platform in the middle that reset the progress (?)
DonEmilio

Post by DonEmilio »

CaballoXXVII wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2024 4:31 am
DonEmilio wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2024 12:05 am

I mean, that's was I am trying, make a T in darkness... like, creating some platform that from a hole in the form of T...
but, after some steps, the platform disappears. It's possible that there had some limits of steps or some specific platform in the middle that reset the progress (?)
You can't step on the same magic bridge tile twice (a recurring puzzle in many grimrock 2 mods), but you can walk on the stone part afterwards. I remember that you had to start from the left-hand side. The clue that you can't step on the same one twice is on the walls, the initial one in the dark too.
CaballoXXVII

Post by CaballoXXVII »

I'd finally get it, your last post help me a lot. Thank you.
tbh, i keep doing the trials, if we can say it that way.
And the tower boss I don't understand the logic or pattern of the missiles. I beat it, but.... I just don't get it.

Also, what a marvelous minish cutscene. cine/10
DonEmilio

Post by DonEmilio »

CaballoXXVII wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2024 3:46 am I'd finally get it, your last post help me a lot. Thank you.
tbh, i keep doing the trials, if we can say it that way.
And the tower boss I don't understand the logic or pattern of the missiles. I beat it, but.... I just don't get it.

Also, what a marvelous minish cutscene. cine/10
It was nothing.

The ogre in the tower is simply damaged by ghost shots, squares of one colour activate ghost shots, squares of another colour deactivate them, the ideal is to keep the monster in a place where it only steps on squares of the colour that activates ghost shots. You could also kill it with weapons that can damage etheric beings, but it would take an eternity.
CaballoXXVII

Post by CaballoXXVII »

emm hi question.
It's possible to spawn an item that i sold?
like the book: Darkness, Cloud And Ashes?

I recently get that book it's need for a secret in the pirate stronghold
DonEmilio

Post by DonEmilio »

CaballoXXVII wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2024 10:28 am emm hi question.
It's possible to spawn an item that i sold?
like the book: Darkness, Cloud And Ashes?

I recently get that book it's need for a secret in the pirate stronghold
Hi!

It is possible with the console, but I don't know how to do it, that's for Bongobeat (the creator) to tell you. I don't know the name of that object in the console and I don't understand those technical matters, I am a NATURAL player :D