[MOD] Call Of House Hardabar

Are you looking for fun Custom Dungeons that you could play or do you want to share your mod with others? Then this forum is for you!
sapientCrow

Re: [MOD] Call Of House Hardabar

Post by sapientCrow »

olavimuff.ee wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 6:35 am
sapientCrow wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 1:21 am you wouldn't happen to have a save before you picked up the other droid disk? And the item ID of that disk?
It is "disk_data_droid"

I have read from log disk which say that you have to return some kind of book. In front of ARC gate (Xaafi underground) there was Codex necronomix book. There are 2 books of this, usual one was there, but idk where to put it. Maybe this will give that disk.
awesome thanks.

hmm I wonder where too. I have 3 books that are necronomicon. 2 are weapons and one is a regular book
to the ARC gate hmm... only place near gate is the Cube spot or maybe it is somewhere else or the stargate
sapientCrow

Post by sapientCrow »

Does lightning core have much description of what it does?
sapientCrow

Post by sapientCrow »

oh is that the book Farham brought back and put in the vault?
olavimuff.ee

Post by olavimuff.ee »

sapientCrow wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 7:46 am oh is that the book Farham brought back and put in the vault?
Idk, where is vault? Book was dropped on floor and guy who carried it, probably died there.
sapientCrow wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 7:39 am Does lightning core have much description of what it does?
sapientCrow

Post by sapientCrow »

olavimuff.ee wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 8:23 am
sapientCrow wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 7:46 am oh is that the book Farham brought back and put in the vault?
Idk, where is vault? Book was dropped on floor and guy who carried it, probably died there.
sapientCrow wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 7:39 am Does lightning core have much description of what it does?
thanks.

I wonder if disk droid has a location in the code for both of them?
olavimuff.ee

Post by olavimuff.ee »

sapientCrow wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 8:45 am
thanks.

I have searched but cannot find. I dont know how to read data from save file. There are items mostly mixed between different levels. I didnt search area 64 GOBJ list because it is very long.

As you remember I think that scripts can spawn items when you do some action. It means it may not even exist on map before you pass something else.

I was thinking about bugs fight area which ends up with game crash, but idk.
sapientCrow

Post by sapientCrow »

olavimuff.ee wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 9:06 am

thanks.

I have searched but cannot find. I dont know how to read data from save file. There are items mostly mixed between different levels. I didnt search area 64 GOBJ list because it is very long.

As you remember I think that scripts can spawn items when you do some action. It means it may not even exist on map before you pass something else.

I guess I got lucky in that bug fight and managed to not crash like others.
I been all over the maps again in ARC and still cant find the bloody disk either.
olavimuff.ee

Post by olavimuff.ee »

sapientCrow wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 9:28 am

thanks.

I been all over the maps again in ARC and still cant find the bloody disk either.
Can you reload some older save and refight that bug fight. It is interesting to know is it random or not. And dont save then. :D
sapientCrow

Post by sapientCrow »

olavimuff.ee wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 10:16 am

Can you reload some older save and refight that bug fight. It is interesting to know is it random or not. And dont save then. :D
sadly i am OCD clean mode on my save files and only keep a few for fear of bloat and crashes so that fight is a ways back
olavimuff.ee

Post by olavimuff.ee »

sapientCrow wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 8:03 pm
olavimuff.ee wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 10:16 am

sadly i am OCD clean mode on my save files and only keep a few for fear of bloat and crashes so that fight is a ways back
lol, create a new file into save folder and put them there. So game wont search these and dont spend too much time for loading list of files.

Btw, I am very-very sure that it doesnt matter how many save files you have. It will use only one for loading data ...

I create main saves every specific time, so can return back and recheck situation anytime. Counter number helps with that.