[MOD] Call Of House Hardabar

Are you looking for fun Custom Dungeons that you could play or do you want to share your mod with others? Then this forum is for you!
olavimuff.ee

Re: [MOD] Call Of House Hardabar

Post by olavimuff.ee »

sapientCrow wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 11:06 pm
olavimuff.ee wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 10:59 pm
sapientCrow wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 10:45 pm
SpoilerShow
There are 2 buttons. I press the one in water in reactor then run to Stargate level and press that one and go right through that wall there. Pretty useless thing in there but get another gem for crafting if we ever get that forge open.
Ohh thanks, I tried that once, but maybe in wrong order or probably not fast enough.
no problem we help each other out since no one else is in here haha

do you know of any console command that will return all items in a certain area?
No and dont know many commands at all. Only these which found from google, like teleport or spawn item. I dont like to use these commands which make pointless of play.

I first time used method how to figure out how to spawn an item which name cannot be find from google. First you need that item :D and then I drop it into smallest area and then going to search it manually from game save file.
sapientCrow

Post by sapientCrow »

olavimuff.ee wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 11:21 pm
sapientCrow wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 11:06 pm
olavimuff.ee wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 10:59 pm
Ohh thanks, I tried that once, but maybe in wrong order or probably not fast enough.
no problem we help each other out since no one else is in here haha

do you know of any console command that will return all items in a certain area?
No and dont know many commands at all. Only these which found from google, like teleport or spawn item. I dont like to use these commands which make pointless of play.

I first time used method how to figure out how to spawn an item which name cannot be find from google. First you need that item :D and then I drop it into smallest area and then going to search it manually from game save file.
ahh
Yah without hints or knowing if things are bugged I want to search and see if things are working right.
Like if we had the source we could check lightning core to see if it was actually bugged.

I see the contingency error message now when trying to give it at Pirate
Maybe that is the way to say it cant be broken down like some of the epics
sapientCrow

Post by sapientCrow »

Can we fly to elf city?
Is that Rakator?
olavimuff.ee

Post by olavimuff.ee »

sapientCrow wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 2:27 am Can we fly to elf city?
Is that Rakator?
I can fly only between malan tael and sky city and ship between malan tael and rhun island and malan tael and east deathmarch area.
sapientCrow

Post by sapientCrow »

olavimuff.ee wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 8:56 am
Is that Rakator?
I can fly only between malan tael and sky city and ship between malan tael and rhun island and malan tael and east deathmarch area.
Ok the strange thing is that now in sky city there is 2 skyships. And HAL has mentioned it twice now.
Figured out that Ratangor key I needed to do something else after using the key itself.
Never found the data disk for the Forge opening in ARC
Tried going back to solve the ? riddle chest under Styr Jungle and still cant do it... argggggg
olavimuff.ee

Post by olavimuff.ee »

sapientCrow wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 9:25 am
Is that Rakator?
Ok the strange thing is that now in sky city there is 2 skyships. And HAL has mentioned it twice now.
Figured out that Ratangor key I needed to do something else after using the key itself.
Tried going back to solve the ? riddle chest under Styr Jungle and still cant do it... argggggg
I still think that this chest should be some kind of incubator for eggs, because why there is a force field option around.

I still thought about egss and eggs need warm. But what could happen, idk. New small dragons? :D
sapientCrow

Post by sapientCrow »

olavimuff.ee wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 12:34 pm
I still think that this chest should be some kind of incubator for eggs, because why there is a force field option around.

I still thought about egss and eggs need warm. But what could happen, idk. New small dragons? :D
Figured it out OMG... like seriously it is easy now but it is so small
SpoilerShow
Right there on the left bottom of chest is a button follow the bottom of second board. I thought I had pressed everywhere.
sapientCrow

Post by sapientCrow »

Missing 11 secrets now and

Forge of IX access (likely disk for malfunctioning droid)
Some secret in Plaza (think I sold off my Rhenan gloves somewhere...
a 4th Gem of the Moon
Where to use Nondolith Branch and Bell and Gold flower and Tetharion globe and Terror of Dragon chalice.
Where to use Starmetal on what forge
Secrets mainly in first areas
And Jean Bart 8th Testament (wth purple giants????)
olavimuff.ee

Post by olavimuff.ee »

sapientCrow wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 2:28 pm

SpoilerShow
Right there on the left bottom of chest is a button follow the bottom of second board. I thought I had pressed everywhere.
Omg, man, how the hell you found it? Even with my single clicks and mouse clicks script it took a while ...

Did you encrypt that scroll?
sapientCrow

Post by sapientCrow »

olavimuff.ee wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 3:07 pm
sapientCrow wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 2:28 pm

SpoilerShow
Omg, man, how the hell you found it? Even with my single clicks and mouse clicks script it took a while ...

Did you encrypt that scroll?
Yah i don't know I clicked everywhere so many times. I was in the middle of trying to move a compass all over and just started clicking again and voila.
I decrypted it but now new riddles... haha