[MOD] Call Of House Hardabar

Are you looking for fun Custom Dungeons that you could play or do you want to share your mod with others? Then this forum is for you!
bongobeat

Re: [MOD] Call Of House Hardabar

Post by bongobeat »

Banaora wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 11:55 am
marten_1992 wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 11:26 am finally I found the skyreach and currently am searching for the components for the ring, unfortunately I already sold 2 beryl shards, question : are there more than only the necessary 8 to be found in the game ??
You can buy them from a vendor in the dwarven city.
Also you can find a lot of them in the dwarven mine, if I am not mistaken there is more than 8.
I always got more than needed for the quest.
Also some
SpoilerShow
big red crystal (few of them), can be broken in the mine.
My asset pack: viewtopic.php?f=22&t=9320

Log1 mod : Toorum Manor: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=5505
marten_1992

Post by marten_1992 »

thx, that made my day :D
bregdan anweald gafeluec ...
knr

Post by knr »

1. Can't find the single secret in the mountains.
SpoilerShow
Unless it is the camp with the sharpshooter upgrade. Opening it gave me 250xp but no secret. Could that be the secret erroneously triggered by the library flag?
2. The "?" chest in sacred grove. No idea what to do with it, unless its hinted at later.

3. Stuck in obanyon and not even sure what my next step should be. Some likely options seem:
SpoilerShow
A key in a forcefield in the NE corner of level 2.

A riddle near that key. The answer seems like it should be lightning, but I don't see where to input any guess.

The poison cloud corridor of the mentat. No idea how to open the forcefield, and the mentat hood doesn't seem to do anything here.

Also can't find the tomb key near the secret corner, but that seems unlikely to be my next step.
fairydude

Post by fairydude »

That den of thieves place was insane. Turns out that using force field to stay safe...is a viable option when there are fires all around you.
Though it's gonna take some time to figure out how to open that grate to the chest, since I can't imagine this place having hidden buttons and the secret finder won't really be able to help with finding out the way into the secret.
knr

Post by knr »

Found the way forward in the corridor,
SpoilerShow
turning off light and the illumulet helped spot the yellow text on yellow wall with a yellow screenfilter. :D And the difficulty curve already fell off a cliff after the bone hill fight, but a total of 80 levels off a single bossfight still seems kind of ridiculous.
Didn't help any with my other obanyon questions though.
fairydude wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 5:40 pm That den of thieves place was insane. Turns out that using force field to stay safe...is a viable option when there are fires all around you.
Though it's gonna take some time to figure out how to open that grate to the chest, since I can't imagine this place having hidden buttons and the secret finder won't really be able to help with finding out the way into the secret.
If you want help for the den secret,
SpoilerShow
there's a pressure plate you can throw something on.
Banaora

Post by Banaora »

knr wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 4:52 pm 2. The "?" chest in sacred grove. No idea what to do with it, unless its hinted at later.
You should examine this chest very thoroughly.

Oh and your solution for the Obanyon riddle seems fine.
SpoilerShow
The blue square is a receptor for spells or the receptor is behind the square it doesn't matter.
ene

Post by ene »

knr wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 4:52 pm 1. Can't find the single secret in the mountains.
blue montains? a breakable stone, somewhere in the south-west part of the map.

I think it's a shame to remove this map in the next update, for me it should stay as it is (just add some more ogres actually :mrgreen: )

in Urutsuku Camp, didn't manage to make the master potions :oops: I tried to put 1 greater potion healing + 1 rubis on the altar to make a master healing potion, but nothing changed :|

have no clue what to do with the scrolll found in the isolated area of sacred grooves ((there's a chest there)
bongobeat

Post by bongobeat »

knr wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 4:52 pm 1. Can't find the single secret in the mountains.
SpoilerShow
Unless it is the camp with the sharpshooter upgrade. Opening it gave me 250xp but no secret. Could that be the secret erroneously triggered by the library flag?
2. The "?" chest in sacred grove. No idea what to do with it, unless its hinted at later.

3. Stuck in obanyon and not even sure what my next step should be. Some likely options seem:
SpoilerShow
A key in a forcefield in the NE corner of level 2.

A riddle near that key. The answer seems like it should be lightning, but I don't see where to input any guess.

The poison cloud corridor of the mentat. No idea how to open the forcefield, and the mentat hood doesn't seem to do anything here.

Also can't find the tomb key near the secret corner, but that seems unlikely to be my next step.
1. Yes, that's the one.
2. The detail here is little, very little, but something needs to be done here.
3. Obanyon, there is no particular hint there, on what to do. But the first thing to do, is try to reach the very lower area, to a room called central room, it is in the deep. This room holds trigger for a few forcefield that need to be desactivated.
Then head back to 1st level and try to get in the big northern room, I supose you already find the key and the forcefields.

Riddle lightning: well, if it is the one
SpoilerShow
Sky is my kingdom,
Earth is my grave,
Fear me for what I touch,
Because I can reduce it to ashes.
try a
SpoilerShow
lightning bolt in the receptor nearby.
That key (by corner I assume you mean in obanyon level 1, south - western part), will be obtained in the survival chambers.

A few hints:
Armory key: try to look
SpoilerShow
in the generator foggy area
Also in that area:
SpoilerShow
there is an unidentified item.
The central caves-in need
SpoilerShow
to be checked
There is a few new secret buttons here that show difference from "normal" wall.

The secret corner: Here is a
SpoilerShow
key item for something in the treasury
The survival chambers: Here is
SpoilerShow
another key item for the same thing

bongobeat

Post by bongobeat »

ene wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 9:43 pm
blue montains? a breakable stone, somewhere in the south-west part of the map.

I think it's a shame to remove this map in the next update, for me it should stay as it is (just add some more ogres actually :mrgreen: )

in Urutsuku Camp, didn't manage to make the master potions :oops: I tried to put 1 greater potion healing + 1 rubis on the altar to make a master healing potion, but nothing changed :|

have no clue what to do with the scrolll found in the isolated area of sacred grooves ((there's a chest there)
Did you do the quest of the shaman in the sacred grove?

Is that the scroll after that empty chest?
There is one NPC, who will be happy to help. He has already helped you a lot.

ene

Post by ene »

bongobeat wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 9:50 pm Did you do the quest of the shaman in the sacred grove?
yep

bongobeat wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 9:50 pm Is that the scroll after that empty chest?
yep, too
bongobeat wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 9:50 pm There is one NPC, who will be happy to help. He has already helped you a lot.
ah yes, I think i see. tks !

and for the master potions? Why am i unable to create them ? (in Urutsuku Camp)