[MOD] Call Of House Hardabar

Are you looking for fun Custom Dungeons that you could play or do you want to share your mod with others? Then this forum is for you!
knr

Re: [MOD] Call Of House Hardabar

Post by knr »

bongobeat wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 10:30 am 1. the "secret" behind the blag in the library is not counted as a secret. And unfortunately is activating another secret, a mistake from myself, just seen that while checking.
2. there is 2 secrets in the skyreach and 9 in the palace. But 1 secret of the skyreach began in the palace, just after you came in front of the stairs.

Edit about the xarasa shield: to knr , If I am not mistaken, the uncharged shield is not marked as epic, so you will miss an epic item if you don't recharge it.
But that isn't really important I suppose.
Is the incorrectly triggered secret something reachable, and in that case from which level? So that I don't think I'm missing one there.

For skyreach, if Banaora is correct and the total is 10, it would be a lot clearer if the archives just listed 1 for skyreach.

As for the shield, I'm using 2 shields, this one was just disappointing for being worse than either of the two I already had. And I'm already not getting the full epic item count, as I belatedly realized that the intermediate stages of upgradable items count. So if you do multiple upgrades in a row without picking them up inbetween, your epic count will be off.
fairydude

Post by fairydude »

Something I haven't figured out yet, there is a puzzle in the flooded grotto that talks about being under the bed at night, which I'm fairly certain is supposed to be "boots", but it didn't take any as a solution. So I assume either I'm wrong or I need to do something on top of that (like waiting in a certain location). Or there is a way to get a singular boot.
Tirsk

Post by Tirsk »

fairydude wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 4:41 pm Something I haven't figured out yet, there is a puzzle in the flooded grotto that talks about being under the bed at night, which I'm fairly certain is supposed to be "boots", but it didn't take any as a solution. So I assume either I'm wrong or I need to do something on top of that (like waiting in a certain location). Or there is a way to get a singular boot.
The boots you need can be found underwater in the flooded grotto, look there.
poqwer11

Post by poqwer11 »

bongobeat wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 10:25 am About that secret in the blag flag, I think I will add it as a secret in the next version, which will be coming soon.
Hi!
Unfortunately I don't have enough time to get further acquainted with your project, but I will definitely come back to it!!!!
As an update is being prepared, I would like to share some observations, viz:
1. There are three secrets in the Deadmarch Western Area location and one of them is accessible from another location, but there is no note in the archive as in other cases!!!!
2. In location Malan Tael Plaza on coordinates 18,14; 19,14; 20,14 there is a sidewalk and you can walk on it, at the same time on the map these coordinates are marked as water!!!!!

This is what I remembered off the top of my head, since it's been 5-6 weeks since I came into the game!

Thanks for your hard work!!!!!!!!!!!
2498billb

Post by 2498billb »

Help required anyone: Blue Mountains 'Ten troll's strength, ten troll's length, One troll can pick it up,
No troll can stand it up. No idea what I need to place on pedestal.
Whisper

Post by Whisper »

2 bongobeat

Thank you for this mod!

I finished Toorum's Manor mod also and wanted to ask you: this is next step, sequel (next part) in story, right?
In Toorums Manor party destroy warmachine factory, deep in earth, and rescue Toorum (killing Maximo and other bosses in the process). And here adventures continue.
Tirsk

Post by Tirsk »

2498billb wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 8:44 pm Help required anyone: Blue Mountains 'Ten troll's strength, ten troll's length, One troll can pick it up,
SpoilerShow
Try the rope
bongobeat

Post by bongobeat »

knr wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 3:46 pm
bongobeat wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 10:30 am 1. the "secret" behind the blag in the library is not counted as a secret. And unfortunately is activating another secret, a mistake from myself, just seen that while checking.
2. there is 2 secrets in the skyreach and 9 in the palace. But 1 secret of the skyreach began in the palace, just after you came in front of the stairs.

Edit about the xarasa shield: to knr , If I am not mistaken, the uncharged shield is not marked as epic, so you will miss an epic item if you don't recharge it.
But that isn't really important I suppose.
Is the incorrectly triggered secret something reachable, and in that case from which level? So that I don't think I'm missing one there.

For skyreach, if Banaora is correct and the total is 10, it would be a lot clearer if the archives just listed 1 for skyreach.

As for the shield, I'm using 2 shields, this one was just disappointing for being worse than either of the two I already had. And I'm already not getting the full epic item count, as I belatedly realized that the intermediate stages of upgradable items count. So if you do multiple upgrades in a row without picking them up inbetween, your epic count will be off.
Blakc flag: No, it is not reachable, and worse, it is from another level.

I will definetely move the secret near the stairs directly in the level skyreach. So that will effectively make 2 secret for skyreach, and 9 for palace.
I don't want to spoil anything, but I made that shield specifically for its poison resistance. I won't say more.

As for the multiple spawn of the golden forge, sorry I forgot to take that in account when I removed the statistic of max epic items.
In early version, each time you crafted one of this armor, it increased automatically the max number of the stat of epic items, but as something went wrong I removed that. Now I use it only to set the max epic items stat.
I will spawn those items on a fake altar on the ground, so that you must always pick it up before upgrading it.
poqwer11 wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 6:04 pm
bongobeat wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 10:25 am About that secret in the blag flag, I think I will add it as a secret in the next version, which will be coming soon.
Hi!
Unfortunately I don't have enough time to get further acquainted with your project, but I will definitely come back to it!!!!
As an update is being prepared, I would like to share some observations, viz:
1. There are three secrets in the Deadmarch Western Area location and one of them is accessible from another location, but there is no note in the archive as in other cases!!!!
2. In location Malan Tael Plaza on coordinates 18,14; 19,14; 20,14 there is a sidewalk and you can walk on it, at the same time on the map these coordinates are marked as water!!!!!

This is what I remembered off the top of my head, since it's been 5-6 weeks since I came into the game!

Thanks for your hard work!!!!!!!!!!!
1. Will change it, thanks.
2. Well that is normal, I wanted it that way, but I can always change it.
Whisper wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 2:16 am 2 bongobeat

Thank you for this mod!

I finished Toorum's Manor mod also and wanted to ask you: this is next step, sequel (next part) in story, right?
In Toorums Manor party destroy warmachine factory, deep in earth, and rescue Toorum (killing Maximo and other bosses in the process). And here adventures continue.
Well, yes its some kind of sequel, it take in accounts a few details of that mod, but that's all.
Tirsk wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 3:41 am
2498billb wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 8:44 pm Help required anyone: Blue Mountains 'Ten troll's strength, ten troll's length, One troll can pick it up,
SpoilerShow
Try the rope
About that, rope will be available to buy in the shop of ravanakul's pass, also in other shop in MK or MT.
This is because it is also needed for a secret, and you only carry one rope.
My asset pack: viewtopic.php?f=22&t=9320

Log1 mod : Toorum Manor: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=5505
marten_1992

Post by marten_1992 »

finally I found the skyreach and currently am searching for the components for the ring, unfortunately I already sold 2 beryl shards, question : are there more than only the necessary 8 to be found in the game ??
bregdan anweald gafeluec ...
Banaora

Post by Banaora »

marten_1992 wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 11:26 am finally I found the skyreach and currently am searching for the components for the ring, unfortunately I already sold 2 beryl shards, question : are there more than only the necessary 8 to be found in the game ??
You can buy them from a vendor in the dwarven city.