[MOD] Call Of House Hardabar

Are you looking for fun Custom Dungeons that you could play or do you want to share your mod with others? Then this forum is for you!
fairydude

Re: [MOD] Call Of House Hardabar

Post by fairydude »

Banaora wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 8:13 pm Look for another lever in the area that opened up after you pulled the first one. There are three levers in total and then you can continue to redwood forest where you find the third green gem and more.
Ahhhh...turns out it was invisible/hidden under the rubble and I just clicked randomly around the ground until I found it. Yeah I would not have found it without that hint, thanks.
2498billb

Post by 2498billb »

Hi Stuck again, in the Medonite Centre I'm at a area on wall that says 'Level Replica', I have cleared forcefields but haven't a clue where to place yellow blocks? pls help!
bongobeat

Post by bongobeat »

2498billb wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 8:44 pm Hi Stuck again, in the Medonite Centre I'm at a area on wall that says 'Level Replica', I have cleared forcefields but haven't a clue where to place yellow blocks? pls help!
Level replica, is something that is related to the pit in the level above, the forcefields in the underground allow the way, when
SpoilerShow
they are placed "under" the way
Also be careful there: there is a secret that can be missed and lost forever when fighting a certain boss for the main quest.
fairydude wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 8:01 pm So I'm totally stuck on the main quest (earlygame?), I'm supposed to enter a mine, but I need to find the wizard first, for that I need to find skycity, for that I need to find green gems and a place to use them on? I found the gem underground with the spirits and the gremlin that mentioned a random keyhole nearby for a totally different location. So got 2 green gems in total.

I think I did everything in the west-side, including 2 optional? skeleton bosses (SOMEHOW) and on the east side I cannot continue anywhere after finding and using the first lever from underwater (out of 3 total) for the first path. It triggered gremlins when I went back but that's it. (only unknown item I have right now is the flute)
No additional path, underwater gates locked, right side locked, SE gate locked... Feels kinda weird finding most secrets but having no clue for the main quest?
Each way you unlock holds another lever arm to fix the broken lever.
The first was underwater, the second was near the wargs, the last is on the ground, near the
SpoilerShow
big gate
My asset pack: viewtopic.php?f=22&t=9320

Log1 mod : Toorum Manor: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=5505
bongobeat

Post by bongobeat »

ene wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 3:32 pm
Banaora wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 4:27 am You get this key later. I see in your picture that you did not pass through the door at the very bottom yet. So that should be your next aim. To do that you need to
SpoilerShow
solve the two underground areas that you can reach (traps and tricks and the flooded area)
The problem is the forcefield:

How to turn it off :? I 've been downstairs several times, both areas, I found 3 buttons but I don't know what they do? The forcefield is still there. What did i miss?

______
Tirsk wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 7:24 am 1. Grayfish Swamp. The Apparatus detects the secret https://ibb.co/m0qMPTZ. How can i get there.
Banaora wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 11:32 am
Tirsk wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 10:51 am bongobeat thanks, found 2 and 3.

SpoilerShow
A buried "treasure" its a grave in the valley of the golems? Then where I missed the fourth, there is a grave, a well, a tower.
No, I think it's linked to the note talking about something
SpoilerShow
buried near a big tree.
Banaora is right, its the big tree, center-north of the map, just dig and collect your goodies
To turn it off you must go downstairs, the wall text above should contain everything to do for that.
Also you must clear the 2 underground area, one trigger the force field, the other opens the door behind.

ene

Post by ene »

Hey boss, fix your watch, you're late ! :lol: (again I should say :mrgreen: )
Banaora wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 3:56 pm
ene wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 3:32 pm The problem is the forcefield:

How to turn it off :? I 've been downstairs several times, both areas, I found 3 buttons but I don't know what they do? The forcefield is still there. What did i miss?
Oh, there is a certain order in which you have to press the buttons. Once you get it right you hear a sound.
SpoilerShow
It is explained on a wall message in the flooded area.
Maybe a bit cryptic at first ;)
;)

But thanks anyway. I only miss the 'sum of 6 builds' secret in madonite.. What do you call 'builds'? I don't undesrtand.
'Sum' seems to indicate you have to place several objets (again) in the alcove to match the required weight? Right?

Since you can't return there once the demon is defeated, I cannot progress atm

___

SEWERS - just before madonite

A breakable wall with nothing behind
You probably forgot about it?

Sister & brother (sewers)

I returned to the sister house (malan tael plazza) who wanted news about her brother; the problem is that you cannot put anything on the table (the object 'flies' instead).

How do I proceed then? bug ?

______

Is this gem in tannhauser stronghold basement the arganite gem ?

If so, how you get it ? (i though i had all the secrets here)
I haven't visited the lake rhun level yet because of that :oops: :D .

I
Banaora

Post by Banaora »

ene wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 5:03 am I only miss the 'sum of 6 builds' secret in madonite.. What do you call 'builds'? I don't undesrtand.
'Sum' seems to indicate you have to place several objets (again) in the alcove to match the required weight? Right?

Have you read the various wall texts in the level above? Can't remember whether they are all in the level above or whether there is one also in the underground level.
ene wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 5:03 am Sister & brother (sewers)

I returned to the sister house (malan tael plazza) who wanted news about her brother; the problem is that you cannot put anything on the table (the object 'flies' instead).

Can't remember this happening to me. Is there another table or desk in the house?
ene wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 5:03 am Is this gem in tannhauser stronghold basement the arganite gem ?
No, it's not. Looks like a normal power gem to me. The arganite gem is
SpoilerShow
in the Xafi temple.
bongobeat

Post by bongobeat »

ene wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 5:03 am Hey boss, fix your watch, you're late ! :lol: (again I should say :mrgreen: )
Banaora wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 3:56 pm
ene wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 3:32 pm The problem is the forcefield:

Oh, there is a certain order in which you have to press the buttons. Once you get it right you hear a sound.
SpoilerShow
It is explained on a wall message in the flooded area.
Maybe a bit cryptic at first ;)
;)

But thanks anyway. I only miss the 'sum of 6 builds' secret in madonite.. What do you call 'builds'? I don't undesrtand.

___

SEWERS - just before madonite

A breakable wall with nothing behind
You probably forgot about it?

Sister & brother (sewers)

______

Is this gem in tannhauser stronghold basement the arganite gem ?

If so, how you get it ? (i though i had all the secrets here)
I haven't visited the lake rhun level yet because of that :oops: :D .

I
At the moment you have taken notes or put notes on the automap for all build numbers, you can go to the bossfight, it doesn't matter.
The area of the riddle will not be condemned after the fight.

What would be condemned:
The secret near the pits, and the whole area with the yellow/blue cube puzzle.
The whole western part of the underground, where you have the pushable floor trigger will be condemned too, and one secret within too.
So that make 2 secrets that can be unreachable forever if you do the boss fight in the reactor area.

If I am not mistaken, all build wall text are accessible after the fight, but I have a doubt about the "High Towers Build 5.1".
But the large door in the south who leads to the riddle's area is always accessible.

That was done because of the early configuration of the 2 levels (the version of the mod you both tested in a very very very very very early time, close to the big bang in fact!), but maybe now it is not needed anymore, as the whole levels have been completely reworked.

Ah yes, ty for that breakable wall, forgot to remove it after removing an item there. Behind that wall was originally the gem to upgrade the 1st stage of the sword of Tannhauser.

Well, try to put the item on the very low part of the table, but normally it should work even higher.
That table is not an altar, it has an invisible lock that is located at the bottom end of the table (on the table not on the foot's table)
And it has to be put, right where you get the second dialogue, after coming back to the woman.

The gem in the ceiling is purely decorative, and is supposed to be tannhauser's spirit watching the infidel coming to rob his tomb.

As Banaora said, that gem is in Xaafi temple.

ene

Post by ene »

bongobeat wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 10:05 am If I am not mistaken, all build wall text are accessible after the fight, but I have a doubt about the "High Towers Build 5.1".
ohh.. that's this kind of stuff... the walls. Damn, I read them but 'dit not read them' at the same time. Would have never made the connexion with your help guys.
Just when I though i was getting a bit better with riddles (back to reality :( ) I attempted something with the shematics. Ok.
bongobeat wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 10:05 am That table is not an altar, it has an invisible lock that is located at the bottom end of the table (on the table not on the foot's table)
hmm.. ok will try again (between you & i,why not just put a 'normal table' here? It would avoid these type of misfortune?)
_______
Banaora wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 5:33 am
ene wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 5:03 am Is this gem in tannhauser stronghold basement the arganite gem ?
No, it's not. Looks like a normal power gem to me. The arganite gem is
SpoilerShow
in the Xafi temple.
bongobeat wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 10:05 am As Banaora said, that gem is in Xaafi temple.
tks @ both of you ;) i was thinking the same. I though lake rhun was aimed to be visited sooner.
2498billb

Post by 2498billb »

Help needed again, I'm in the Styr Jungle and cannot find 'Air', I have got Fire, Water, & Earth
Any hint or spoiler welcome, also stuck at spear gate near north at some stairs going down, how do I open the gate?
ene

Post by ene »

2498billb wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 8:27 pm Help needed again, I'm in the Styr Jungle and cannot find 'Air', I have got Fire, Water, & Earth
Any hint or spoiler welcome, also stuck at spear gate near north at some stairs going down, how do I open the gate?
you mean (essence of) air? isn't this one supposed to be found way sooner (greyfish swamp)?
As i'm not there yet, just a suggestion
bongobeat wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 10:05 am Well, try to put the item on the very low part of the table, but normally it should work even higher.
That table is not an altar, it has an invisible lock that is located at the bottom end of the table (on the table not on the foot's table)
am i supposed to do some pixel hunting here ? i'm sorry but i almost clicked everywhere, tried other kind of stuff so that the letters could be validated - absolutely nothing works - for me at least. It 'may be there' somewhere, i don't say the opposite

I wouldn't mind a console code (to trigger the dialogue)