[MOD] Call Of House Hardabar

Are you looking for fun Custom Dungeons that you could play or do you want to share your mod with others? Then this forum is for you!
Whisper

Re: [MOD] Call Of House Hardabar

Post by Whisper »

marten_1992 wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 6:10 pm hey, might have found a bug
the second green gem you get in that high place near the zeppelin, if the creature dies on a rocky field the gem falls down and cannot be taken up, at least I could not , no problem on the wood planks ....
tried the new version, a few items seem to have slightly changed stats...
...but the overgrown jungle path near the southern mine entrance cannot be walked any longer, is that supposed to be that way ??

What items have changed stats?
poqwer11

Post by poqwer11 »

bongobeat wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 11:47 pm It was a modification that I never finished, and someone pointed that to me, so I finally modified it.
Oh, now I see what the Lang Tzoe proverb was about!!! And I was racking my brain! :lol:
Although I still can't find an explanation for some of the proverbs! :roll:
For example:
Lang Tzoe Proverb Be the first to the field and the last to the couch.
And then there's this:
Lang Tzoe Proverb A child's life is like a piece of paper on which every person leaves a mark.
Whisper

Post by Whisper »

bongobeat wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 11:47 pm It was a modification that I never finished, and someone pointed that to me, so I finally modified it.
Are there items that should not be solved because they are needed for quests or to open secrets?
What items are safe to sell?
Whisper

Post by Whisper »

Fimir wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2023 11:56 pm My party (4x human, 2x berk, alchemist and wizard, normal difficulty) felt bit ovepowered in final stage of act - reached lvl 19 with them all.
I have managed to invest in some pointless skills - light magic with alchemist, he cannot learn spells...is there possibility to respec later in the game?
What do you mean, he cannot learn spells?

Alchemist cant learn some spells (Light, Dark, other schools?)? Battlemages can learn all spells? Wizards can learn all spells?
Asking because i have 1 Alchemist as caster for spells.

Anyone who got Light or Dark spell scrolls, can post requirements for them?
marten_1992

Post by marten_1992 »

thx bongo !
it might simply be that the green gem is just not visible any more and still lies on the floor ...
about the changed stats, not 100% sure about that but to me it seems that a few items have changed slightly, but I might not have inspected them carefully enough before
bregdan anweald gafeluec ...
Fimir

Post by Fimir »

bongobeat wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 6:43 pm
Fimir wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 2:19 pm Hi,

How to remove red sparkly fields in Gaugamel Fields and deadmarch eastern? all enemies are dead, yet cannot proceed further.

Also still looking for help with zo tempe - stuck there, my map is a few post up...
Those forcefields cannot be removed, it was planned so, and then to lead to the northern deadmarch with the undead's fortress, but, well... the mod is already large enough.
In deadmarche eastern, after the boss fight you can pass those to loot some items.
SpoilerShow
About the "?" in the north: you'll have to do a "ritual" with a stone and a figure, those can be found in the south, in the high priest room.
SpoilerShow
Watch for the book!
As for the "?", west and east, you'll have to put some items to open a secret in the west part.
Those items are:
SpoilerShow
a figure too and a black stone, they are in the level.
The new version is up, a few minors changes and optimisation. The mod size is 5Mb lighter.
Heh - I have been honking horn like hell for 10 minutes before finding out
SpoilerShow
that you have to honk it 3x times in the right spot - i have did that before, but only once/did not worked - than i went and wiped out next area filled with 5x demons and tons of undead, cause i thought that i have to honk it there....
Even funnier with Zo temple
SpoilerShow
missed the right book, despise the note on the wall - and i have been rage clicking this book case for at least five times:)...got bit confused - ignored this spot later, because secret detection device did not make any notification here, because it´s not a secret.
Whisper

Post by Whisper »

Fimir wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 4:53 pm
bongobeat wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 6:43 pm
Fimir wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 2:19 pm Hi,

How to remove red sparkly fields in Gaugamel Fields and deadmarch eastern? all enemies are dead, yet cannot proceed further.

Also still looking for help with zo tempe - stuck there, my map is a few post up...
Those forcefields cannot be removed, it was planned so, and then to lead to the northern deadmarch with the undead's fortress, but, well... the mod is already large enough.
In deadmarche eastern, after the boss fight you can pass those to loot some items.
SpoilerShow
About the "?" in the north: you'll have to do a "ritual" with a stone and a figure, those can be found in the south, in the high priest room.
SpoilerShow
Watch for the book!
As for the "?", west and east, you'll have to put some items to open a secret in the west part.
Those items are:
SpoilerShow
a figure too and a black stone, they are in the level.
The new version is up, a few minors changes and optimisation. The mod size is 5Mb lighter.
Heh - I have been honking horn like hell for 10 minutes before finding out
SpoilerShow
that you have to honk it 3x times in the right spot - i have did that before, but only once/did not worked - than i went and wiped out next area filled with 5x demons and tons of undead, cause i thought that i have to honk it there....
Even funnier with Zo temple
SpoilerShow
missed the right book, despise the note on the wall - and i have been rage clicking this book case for at least five times:)...got bit confused - ignored this spot later, because secret detection device did not make any notification here, because it´s not a secret.

Can you please explain why you wrote "I have managed to invest in some pointless skills - light magic with alchemist, he cannot learn spells..." ?
poqwer11

Post by poqwer11 »

Something is wrong with my initials in Tannhauser Stronghold Basement!
My English is bad, I'm probably missing something!
Friends help!! :)
Fimir

Post by Fimir »

Whisper wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 5:14 pm [

Can you please explain why you wrote "I have managed to invest in some pointless skills - light magic with alchemist, he cannot learn spells..." ?
Alchemist cannot cast light spells.
But do not worry - there is plenty of books with wide variety of +1 skills in the game/tomes of knowledge.

There is no possibility of respec in the game, but even with 4 skillpoints invested in is character playable with no problem.

There is mod for adjusting your characters/saves (i was too lazy to download it and use it to redistribure so far).

I reached lvl 20 quite early in the game (after skycity). Now Im at dwarves and am lvl 22 with 2,5 mil. exp (allhuman party = +exp bonus).

My advice if you are early in the game do not invest 5 points in ANY skill - you will find book for each skill multiple times. You will probably not need to invest more than 3 points in most of skills if you have only one character using that skill in the party...
Last edited by Fimir on Sun Mar 05, 2023 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fimir

Post by Fimir »

poqwer11 wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 6:47 pm Something is wrong with my initials in Tannhauser Stronghold Basement!
My English is bad, I'm probably missing something!
Friends help!! :)
SpoilerShow
It is one letter only. When you find out which it is, than read note above the reseting platform and connect the dots - it took me quite a while and Bongobeat had to advice me in the end. It has nothing to do with darkness spell/nor with lights on the lower floor:).