[MOD] Call Of House Hardabar

Are you looking for fun Custom Dungeons that you could play or do you want to share your mod with others? Then this forum is for you!
marten_1992

Re: [MOD] Call Of House Hardabar

Post by marten_1992 »

last alcove is something
SpoilerShow
you can eat
afair
the magic bow can be found near the
SpoilerShow
boss fight
just try to go everywhere
finding the yellow gem is quite straightforward, pls be a little more precise about what exactly the prob is
also not sure which area in skycity you try to access, did you solve the serpent star riddle ??
bregdan anweald gafeluec ...
bongobeat

Post by bongobeat »

2498billb wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 8:46 pm Hi need help
1. Stuck at the three alcoves in skycity, I have placed timepiece, magnifying glass but have not a clue for the third item, tried everything in my inventory but no joy!
2. I cannot find the 'yellow gem' hint pls.
3. I have killed all the monsters in skycity but cannot gain access to area near prison, there is a forcefield in the doorway?
4. modders are saying there is a magic bow in skycity how do i find it?
Thanks in advance any help appreciated.
1. That is something that live underwater
2. The yellow gem is in Darntkhang, you'll have to accept the quest of the servant in skycity entrance to get there. That's west of the castle.
3. Don't know what u mean about what forcefield. The access to the prison is in the left side of skycity (exterior)
4. Well, you have to find 4 figures, use them in the right place and meet the boss of skycity.
My asset pack: viewtopic.php?f=22&t=9320

Log1 mod : Toorum Manor: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=5505
Banaora

Post by Banaora »

Do the drake spawns in the Dagamon plains and the hive ever stop?

Currently I have a problem solving the puzzle with the cube in the Dagamon plains:
SpoilerShow
I think the 4 tiles correspond to the regions on the map. So I start in the Xaafi desert, go north to Dagamon plains and then west to Peak. I try to follow the text, but somehow I'm doing something wrong and I don't hear a click.
Can you help?
bongobeat

Post by bongobeat »

Banaora wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 5:16 am Do the drake spawns in the Dagamon plains and the hive ever stop?

Currently I have a problem solving the puzzle with the cube in the Dagamon plains:
SpoilerShow
I think the 4 tiles correspond to the regions on the map. So I start in the Xaafi desert, go north to Dagamon plains and then west to Peak. I try to follow the text, but somehow I'm doing something wrong and I don't hear a click.
Can you help?
In the hive, it stops only, if you're outside the level, if you're in the boss area and a few other tiles in the south. The spawn rate is
SpoilerShow
125s
In dagamon, it will only stop when you get back from the "peak quest". The spawn rate is
SpoilerShow
340s
About the moving cube:
That's exactly the thing to do.

Xaafi desert is the south, the peak is the west.
The starting tile is the south east.

Retreat means, you just push it from which tile it came from.

At the end, do not forget the last line.

Exact sequence:
SpoilerShow
North (from the start tile S-E), then west, then east, then south, then west, then east.
ever wanted to see the lava area with a bright sun? type

Code: Select all

spawn("forest_day_sky")
in the console, but do not save that on your good save!

2498billb

Post by 2498billb »

hi stuck again
I am in Dartkhang and cannot get in to the x marks the spot, how do I deactivate the forcefields?
poqwer11

Post by poqwer11 »

bongobeat wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 12:16 am In the northern/west room, there is plants, you can't see them, but there are represented on the automap.

Together they draw an X, you'll have to place any item on these spots, or simply walk on them, it will desactivate the force field.
Whisper

Post by Whisper »

Cleared Castle Hardabar and East/West gate areas.
Where is key for lock behind NPC that tells about 3 green gems. Also found 3 green gems, where to use them?

Can only do 3 boss fights (Nergal, Grotto ratlings and Another skeleton warrior boss, Kargol?) now, are they all optional?
Only area can go is to Red forest. But in Red forest have no dispell/etherial weapon against Air elemental, so cant explore there fully.

So what to do now?
bongobeat

Post by bongobeat »

Whisper wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 8:54 pm Cleared Castle Hardabar and East/West gate areas.
Where is key for lock behind NPC that tells about 3 green gems. Also found 3 green gems, where to use them?

Can only do 3 boss fights (Nergal, Grotto ratlings and Another skeleton warrior boss, Kargol?) now, are they all optional?
Only area can go is to Red forest. But in Red forest have no dispell/etherial weapon against Air elemental, so cant explore there fully.

So what to do now?
That key is given, once you accept a quest in skycity.
3 greens gems are to open the way to skycity, from the level redwood forest: it is in the south of castle hardabar east.
The bossfights are optionnal, you can find various items around them.

You have to avoid them and try to find your way in that level.

marten_1992

Post by marten_1992 »

hey, might have found a bug
the second green gem you get in that high place near the zeppelin, if the creature dies on a rocky field the gem falls down and cannot be taken up, at least I could not , no problem on the wood planks ....
tried the new version, a few items seem to have slightly changed stats...
...but the overgrown jungle path near the southern mine entrance cannot be walked any longer, is that supposed to be that way ??
bregdan anweald gafeluec ...
bongobeat

Post by bongobeat »

marten_1992 wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 6:10 pm hey, might have found a bug
the second green gem you get in that high place near the zeppelin, if the creature dies on a rocky field the gem falls down and cannot be taken up, at least I could not , no problem on the wood planks ....
tried the new version, a few items seem to have slightly changed stats...
...but the overgrown jungle path near the southern mine entrance cannot be walked any longer, is that supposed to be that way ??
I just checked, those rocky field are just 3d models, same as the wood platform (decoration), there are not true bridge, and they all got an invisible platform at the same place to avoid falling. Items should not be falling then, that's weird.
Will look at it more closely when I got time. Thanks for the report.

that path have been modified, and now you'll have to find the hint first about that path, wich start
SpoilerShow
somewhere in the high grounds.
It was a modification that I never finished, and someone pointed that to me, so I finally modified it.
Right now (in the ancient version), you just try to walk trough every wall and you find the southern part of the forest, but you are supposed to find the hint before, so the path that leads to that hint was useless. Now, It is not anymore.