[MOD] Call Of House Hardabar

Are you looking for fun Custom Dungeons that you could play or do you want to share your mod with others? Then this forum is for you!
bongobeat

Re: [MOD] Call Of House Hardabar

Post by bongobeat »

marten_1992 wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2023 11:26 am hey
am in need of a few hints again :shock:
desperately looking for the pit command room lever in rocky canyon underground ... just found it after a heavy fight :D
greyfish underground ; in the se there s a door I am lacking the key
already got the mount khand quest in the city but that s probably after rocky canyon ....
and is there a recipe for crafting the death bombs somewhere in the game ?
-----
about the mod : it s is simply overwhelming, the different settings are stunning, the mood in the swamp with the fog and the greenish glow is really spooky, rocky canyon with the blueish haze looks great, the mixture of features for opening new passages is great too, not only buttons and levers but breakeable doors, rockslides curtains of plants that are passeable, tons of different music , many great new items and and and ...you only have to look at the readme to see how much time and love was put into creating this mod, I think I cannot value that enough. so again thx very very much for your efforts bongobeat , you have provided us with one of the best mods that was ever made for grimrock 2 - imho- thx ;) ;) ;)

edit : and I did not encounter a single bug so far, think that speaks for itself
It will be possible to craft those bombs later, if needed.
The mount khand quest is for mount khand, and that's not in the direction of the canyon. You'll have to take the boat at the harbor.
Once you have received orders from L. hardabar and explored the city (if needed but not necessary if you want to do it later), you'll have to take that boat.

Thank you for your comments, glad you like it.
marten_1992 wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2023 7:18 pm thx, had already figured that out , got the staff and brought it back, back in the city now after the audience
everything is fine now, I only have no idea where to go now
and I still have that quest to explore the city sewers but they are still locked
also one of tw golden garsson keys left
The city sewers access is for later, following the main quest.
The garsson's golden key (first, that opens the keep) is in
SpoilerShow
the swamp, not far from the village's gate.
The other garsson's key is in
SpoilerShow
the rocky canyon, in the high ground, around the xeloroid miniboss.
My asset pack: viewtopic.php?f=22&t=9320

Log1 mod : Toorum Manor: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=5505
bongobeat

Post by bongobeat »

bongobeat wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2023 10:07 pm
marten_1992 wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2023 11:26 am hey
am in need of a few hints again :shock:
desperately looking for the pit command room lever in rocky canyon underground ... just found it after a heavy fight :D
greyfish underground ; in the se there s a door I am lacking the key
already got the mount khand quest in the city but that s probably after rocky canyon ....
and is there a recipe for crafting the death bombs somewhere in the game ?
-----
about the mod : it s is simply overwhelming, the different settings are stunning, the mood in the swamp with the fog and the greenish glow is really spooky, rocky canyon with the blueish haze looks great, the mixture of features for opening new passages is great too, not only buttons and levers but breakeable doors, rockslides curtains of plants that are passeable, tons of different music , many great new items and and and ...you only have to look at the readme to see how much time and love was put into creating this mod, I think I cannot value that enough. so again thx very very much for your efforts bongobeat , you have provided us with one of the best mods that was ever made for grimrock 2 - imho- thx ;) ;) ;)

edit : and I did not encounter a single bug so far, think that speaks for itself
It will be possible to craft those bombs later, if needed.
The mount khand quest is for mount khand, and that's not in the direction of the canyon. You'll have to take the boat at the harbor.
Once you have received orders from L. hardabar and explored the city (if needed but not necessary if you want to do it later), you'll have to take that boat.

Thank you for your comments, glad you like it.
marten_1992 wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2023 7:18 pm thx, had already figured that out , got the staff and brought it back, back in the city now after the audience
everything is fine now, I only have no idea where to go now
and I still have that quest to explore the city sewers but they are still locked
also one of tw golden garsson keys left
The city sewers access is for later, following the main quest.
The garsson's golden key (first, that opens the keep) is in
SpoilerShow
the swamp, not far from the village's gate.
The other garsson's key is in
SpoilerShow
the rocky canyon, in the high ground, around the xeloroid miniboss.
marten_1992 wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2023 9:30 pm yes I did, I found the ships passage to rhun, city sewers still closed but I ll do that later...

it s becoming increasingly difficult and I don t know what i d do without that special magic bow from skycity ;)
with all these quests I have collected it s easy to loose track
Don't know if you use a mage/wizard, but in the city there are medium staff in a shop that can help.

Whisper

Post by Whisper »

bongobeat wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2023 10:08 pm Don't know if you use a mage/wizard, but in the city there are medium staff in a shop that can help.
Are there good throwing weapons? Magic/epic throwing weapons?
marten_1992

Post by marten_1992 »

only found shurikens of different qualities so far
but for archers I highly recommend that special bow from the secret area in skycity, that blasts away
nearly everything :twisted:
Last edited by marten_1992 on Wed Mar 01, 2023 12:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bregdan anweald gafeluec ...
marten_1992

Post by marten_1992 »

@ whisper, sent you a pm
bregdan anweald gafeluec ...
Fimir

Post by Fimir »

Hi,

How to remove red sparkly fields in Gaugamel Fields and deadmarch eastern? all enemies are dead, yet cannot proceed further.

Also still looking for help with zo tempe - stuck there, my map is a few post up...
bongobeat

Post by bongobeat »

Whisper wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2023 11:53 pm
bongobeat wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2023 10:08 pm Don't know if you use a mage/wizard, but in the city there are medium staff in a shop that can help.
Are there good throwing weapons? Magic/epic throwing weapons?
There are different shurikens, available on shops, or in secrets, or just in loot.
There is no throwing weapon that are "epic", that's reserved for weapons, staffs, and armors, and a few other things.
Fimir wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 2:19 pm Hi,

How to remove red sparkly fields in Gaugamel Fields and deadmarch eastern? all enemies are dead, yet cannot proceed further.

Also still looking for help with zo tempe - stuck there, my map is a few post up...
Those forcefields cannot be removed, it was planned so, and then to lead to the northern deadmarch with the undead's fortress, but, well... the mod is already large enough.
In deadmarche eastern, after the boss fight you can pass those to loot some items.
SpoilerShow
About the "?" in the north: you'll have to do a "ritual" with a stone and a figure, those can be found in the south, in the high priest room.
SpoilerShow
Watch for the book!
As for the "?", west and east, you'll have to put some items to open a secret in the west part.
Those items are:
SpoilerShow
a figure too and a black stone, they are in the level.
The new version is up, a few minors changes and optimisation. The mod size is 5Mb lighter.
Last edited by bongobeat on Wed Mar 01, 2023 8:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Whisper

Post by Whisper »

bongobeat wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 6:43 pm There are different shurikens, available on shops, or in secrets, or just in loot.
There is no throwing weapon that are "epic", that's reserved for weapons, staffs, and armors, and a few other things.
Oh, i hope since there are Magic/Epic bows (misile weapons) but no Epic/Magic shurikens, this wont make throwing weapons worse or weaker choice than missile weapons (bows)?

I mean, Throwing weapons are as strong choice as Missile weapons? Since there are Epic bows/missile weapons, but no Epic throwing weapons/shurikens?
bongobeat

Post by bongobeat »

Whisper wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 7:07 pm
bongobeat wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 6:43 pm There are different shurikens, available on shops, or in secrets, or just in loot.
Oh, i hope since there are Magic/Epic bows (misile weapons) but no Epic/Magic shurikens, this wont make throwing weapons worse or weaker choice than missile weapons (bows)?

I mean, Throwing weapons are as strong choice as Missile weapons? Since there are Epic bows/missile weapons, but no Epic throwing weapons/shurikens?
well, throwing weapons are good but they will never be as good as the bows in stock, it depends on what bow. But they are still great choice for ranged weapon, and they do not need a skill to be used, skill only gives them more damage.
And there are different sort, which deals lots of damage for the high end type.

Also you'll get many skill points, to use for throwing and missiles too, I don't know what your charcater/archer use, but its good to have at least 2 options for ranged character. Because when(if) you're out of shurikens, you'll need other weapon.
I don't now if you take a look at the shurikens in the shop, but some are realy expensive, that's not for nothing.

I simply didn't make "epic" shuriken, because that seemed weird to me. But I thought of it, and finally didn't do it.

2498billb

Post by 2498billb »

Hi need help
1. Stuck at the three alcoves in skycity, I have placed timepiece, magnifying glass but have not a clue for the third item, tried everything in my inventory but no joy!
2. I cannot find the 'yellow gem' hint pls.
3. I have killed all the monsters in skycity but cannot gain access to area near prison, there is a forcefield in the doorway?
4. modders are saying there is a magic bow in skycity how do i find it?
Thanks in advance any help appreciated.