[MOD] Call Of House Hardabar

Are you looking for fun Custom Dungeons that you could play or do you want to share your mod with others? Then this forum is for you!
Banaora

Re: [MOD] Call Of House Hardabar

Post by Banaora »

Fimir wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 6:53 pm Hi, I´m clueless:

Zo Temple: Cant crack secrests with altars in first two rooms - vanquished priest (no rings at all here) and great stone - boulder? i have hunch that i have seen some at the surface but do not know where exactly or where i have thrown it:).

Is it possible to clear completely clear after getting into the Deathmarch west after getting into Tannhauser stronghold? Or lichs will keep summoning undead until it is completely full?

Stronghold - mirror of the past - intials of
SpoilerShow
who? LT?
So the items to put on the altar you will find in Zo's temple. You need to almost clear this location to have them.

It's possible to completely clear the level. The spawns will end - though there are lots of undead :D

The initial is only one letter.
Whisper

Post by Whisper »

bongobeat wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 12:52 am
poqwer11 wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 2:42 am
Whisper wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 2:04 am ny update/patch/new version planned for mod?
And why update? Have you encountered critical errors somewhere?
The mod was tested before the release!!! After all, 5 years of painstaking work!!!
It seems that there is still minor bugs around, not really important except one, about the item buyable I mentionned in the previous message.

Well, we've done lot of work (me and some testers).
But that was predictable, after all, only one people finished the mod int the latest version, personnaly I played the mod in a previous version, and 2 "full" testing, will never detect every possible bug. Players always find new one :oops: :x :lol:

I found 1 bug.

In East gate Hardabar castle there is secret in S-E corner, need to pass bushes to get to chest which contains Pearl shield and Health tome. It counts as 2 secrets at same time.

Also, i cant see Evasion number on any character, because Food/Water meter hides it.
ene

Post by ene »

Whisper wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 4:36 pm I found 1 bug.

In East gate Hardabar castle there is secret in S-E corner, need to pass bushes to get to chest which contains Pearl shield and Health tome. It counts as 2 secrets at same time.

Also, i cant see Evasion number on any character, because Food/Water meter hides it.
thank you, this bug has already been tracked. It's because bongobeat want to put secrets everywhere, and then you end up with a chest before a secret wall. he just doesn't know when to stop, does he?

;)

have to stop my game, can't save anymore, the game crashes for me.. it's not a faulty dll, have reinstalled c++ 2010 (among others) mutiple times, made various tests, just unable to save.
Recently have found out that by switching texture from high to med/low it makes the games too crash while loading. It's strange, but then my new w11 os has various strange bugs, too.

I'm off for a new setup, hopefully one day i'll be able to finish this thing :roll:

good luck to all
bongobeat

Post by bongobeat »

Banaora wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 12:10 pm
Fimir wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 6:53 pm Hi, I´m clueless:

Zo Temple: Cant crack secrests with altars in first two rooms - vanquished priest (no rings at all here) and great stone - boulder? i have hunch that i have seen some at the surface but do not know where exactly or where i have thrown it:).

Is it possible to clear completely clear after getting into the Deathmarch west after getting into Tannhauser stronghold? Or lichs will keep summoning undead until it is completely full?

Stronghold - mirror of the past - intials of
SpoilerShow
who? LT?
So the items to put on the altar you will find in Zo's temple. You need to almost clear this location to have them.

It's possible to completely clear the level. The spawns will end - though there are lots of undead :D

The initial is only one letter.
Those spawns won't end if you clear or not the fortress, those are monster's waves, can't remember the number, but I think it is 14 waves, when you finish them all, there will be no more monsters spawn.

Originaly, all waves had to be "killed", before you could enter the fortress. But I finally made it easier and grant access to the fortress until you find the gate's button.

About the initial: Look for the Hero's initial.
Also:
SpoilerShow
Take in account about the darkness wall text
Whisper wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 4:36 pm
I found 1 bug.

Yes, that one has already been reported. Will be fixed in the next version.
For now, you can teleport yourself with the console at:
SpoilerShow
party:setPosition(3,27,2,0,8)
Then break the wall, pick up everything and use the same code again to get out.

About the evasion, food bars, on what resolution are you playing? Because anything above 1920*1080 can broke the food/water bars showings.
You can plays at higher resolution, but you can have some screen problems about the gui, also font size may be too small.
ene wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 8:29 pm
Whisper wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 4:36 pm I found 1 bug.

thank you, this bug has already been tracked. It's because bongobeat want to put secrets everywhere, and then you end up with a chest before a secret wall. he just doesn't know when to stop, does he?

;)

have to stop my game, can't save anymore, the game crashes for me.. it's not a faulty dll, have reinstalled c++ 2010 (among others) mutiple times, made various tests, just unable to save.
Recently have found out that by switching texture from high to med/low it makes the games too crash while loading. It's strange, but then my new w11 os has various strange bugs, too.

I'm off for a new setup, hopefully one day i'll be able to finish this thing :roll:

good luck to all
Sad to hear that.
I wonder what's so special about your windows or parameters.
Anyway, that's possible to have crash while saving the mod, but not that earlyer. This has been reported to me, by the latest tester, near the ends of the mod, and after playing at least 15-20 min. I don't know what the game load/unload/do? about any objects and levels but changing the texture to medium did solve that issue.
My asset pack: viewtopic.php?f=22&t=9320

Log1 mod : Toorum Manor: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=5505
Banaora

Post by Banaora »

ene wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 8:29 pm have to stop my game, can't save anymore, the game crashes for me.. it's not a faulty dll, have reinstalled c++ 2010 (among others) mutiple times, made various tests, just unable to save.

good luck to all
This happens to me as well sometimes. When I want to save, the game crashes. Luckily I still can save most of the time. I'm playing with textures set to medium on Windows 10.
Whisper

Post by Whisper »

bongobeat wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 8:53 pm About the evasion, food bars, on what resolution are you playing? Because anything above 1920*1080 can broke the food/water bars showings.
You can plays at higher resolution, but you can have some screen problems about the gui, also font size may be too small.
2560 x 1440 resolution. I do not see Evasion number or Energy number.

Also why having 0 water makes lose energy and hp, while having 0 food is just ok, no loss of energy or hp? Bug or this is intended?
bongobeat

Post by bongobeat »

Whisper wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 11:02 pm
bongobeat wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 8:53 pm About the evasion, food bars, on what resolution are you playing? Because anything above 1920*1080 can broke the food/water bars showings.

Also why having 0 water makes lose energy and hp, while having 0 food is just ok, no loss of energy or hp? Bug or this is intended?
This is intended, the author (its not me) of the script make it so.
My asset pack: viewtopic.php?f=22&t=9320

Log1 mod : Toorum Manor: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=5505
ene

Post by ene »

Banaora wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 10:37 pm This happens to me as well sometimes. When I want to save, the game crashes. Luckily I still can save most of the time. I'm playing with textures set to medium on Windows 10.
at least you can switch textures, i can, too, but only with g2 vanilla
bongobeat wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 11:21 pmI wonder what's so special about your windows or parameters.
Anyway, that's possible to have crash while saving the mod, but not that earlyer. This has been reported to me, by the latest tester, near the ends of the mod, and after playing at least 15-20 min. I don't know what the game load/unload/do? about any objects and levels but changing the texture to medium did solve that issue.
the thing is that i got a new pc with w11 21h2 pre-installed. Have made few research, seems like 21h2 is quite buggy, specially gaming-wise. +I have read users having issue with taskbar and others thing on w11 21h2, the same ones that i'm currently facing
Although Windows 11 has greatly improved since its release on October 5, 2022, it is still far from perfect.
Even after the Windows 11 22H2 update and numerous optimizations, gaming performance is still better in Windows 10,
Im hesitating between upgrading to w11 22h2 or making a new install with w10 actually.

i'm gonna try 22h2 i think, uptade graphics drivers ond other stuff.

these os are new to me, i was on w7 until not so long ago ( actually 1 month ago :lol: )

Won't spoil the thread any further, it's about CoHH and buggy secrets here ;)

thanks for the support
Whisper

Post by Whisper »

bongobeat wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 11:21 pm
Whisper wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 11:02 pm

This is intended, the author (its not me) of the script make it so.
Ok, waiting for patch. Need see my evasion+energy number.
Whisper

Post by Whisper »

Pompidom wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 8:28 am Currently stuck at finding the 3rd green gem.
SpoilerShow
I have the spirit call green gem and the forest flying eyeball monster that dropped a green gem.
Where exactly is this monster can be found?