[MOD] Call Of House Hardabar

Are you looking for fun Custom Dungeons that you could play or do you want to share your mod with others? Then this forum is for you!
ene

Re: [MOD] Call Of House Hardabar

Post by ene »

Whisper wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 12:57 am
ene wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 3:23 am tip
SpoilerShow
just in case, light bolt doesn't break invisibility, you can weaken some ennemies around with that tactic
Not going to use bug.
sorry i don't understand. What do you mean?
ooh you call a bug the fact one can cast spells whithout breaking invisibility? yeah? if so i don't think it's a bug. Anyway, it worth it only at the beginning, then after, light bolt aren't efficient any more.
Whisper wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 12:58 am
ene wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 12:56 am That said (to be fair with the mod), it also true you can have plenty goodies in the secrets zones.
Hopefullly not too much to trivilize fights and making them too easy.

some fights last long, in some other the boss can kill you in no time, these goodies are always welcome to me ;)
Fimir

Post by Fimir »

Hi,

need help with some secrets again:

Rocky moutain undeground:
- room behind the wall near save/ressurection/heal crystal. How to get there?
Rocky mountan:
- unreachable platform with ladder one level above ground - you can see/throw there something from same level that is reachable from top teleport puzzle. It seems like there are stair to undeground there. How to get there?
Looked/clicked/tried to mine/climbed/throwed things - no outcome.

I have feeling that they can be connected, but cannot crack nor one or other.

Swamps:
- where to get plant for the oggres prisoner quest from previous area? Im sure it is right under my nose somewhere, yet cannot find it...
poqwer11

Post by poqwer11 »

Fimir wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 9:05 am - where to get plant for the oggres prisoner quest from previous area? Im sure it is right under my nose somewhere, yet cannot find it...
It looks like a bloody hat, maybe you already have it in your inventory!
Banaora

Post by Banaora »

I am at the "Rite of the moon" puzzle right now and don't know what to do. There is this 4x4 field with one moveable cube and 4 statues (2 men, 2 women) but I haven't found a hint except some writing about Rite of the Moon in the Zo temple.

Did I miss something?
ene

Post by ene »

What is this map for?
is it supposed to give you a clue for the 2nd jean bart key or somethiing?
ene

Post by ene »

Banaora wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 4:57 pm I am at the "Rite of the moon" puzzle right now and don't know what to do.
how did you get there?
Banaora wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 4:57 pm Did I miss something?
not sure but i think you just have to reproduce the path which is in zo temple (by walking on the same tiles)
Banaora

Post by Banaora »

ene wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 6:30 pm
Banaora wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 4:57 pm I am at the "Rite of the moon" puzzle right now and don't know what to do.
how did you get there?
Banaora wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 4:57 pm Did I miss something?
not sure but i think you just have to reproduce the path which is in zo temple (by walking on the same tiles)
I will put in spoiler where it is:
SpoilerShow
It's west of the isle of rhun where you start the fight with the many water elementals. You need to fight to get there and then pass the "high moon door".
Your idea is great and that could be it.
SpoilerShow
I was wondering why there was such a strange path for the rite of moon in the zo temple but I didn't connect the dots.
ene

Post by ene »

'What can destroy wood'

Fire? water?
king's conan's hose ? :D

Actually a lot of things can destroy wood. I don't get the way to interact with this riddle, i even try a pick axe, bash with a torch, bombing at me in front of the ladder :lol: don't get it..

hint pls
ene

Post by ene »

Banaora wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 7:57 pm I will put in spoiler where it is:
SpoilerShow
It's west of the isle of rhun where you start the fight with the many water elementals. You need to fight to get there and then pass the "high moon door".
okaayyy ! now that's a hint, tks ! I haven't done this battle yet, think ishould do it once for good
Banaora wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 7:57 pm Your idea is great and that could be it.
not my idea actually bongobeat told me about it. It's more a problem with dealing with the crabs as far as I'm concerned :lol:
for some reason i don't want to go there :D
Banaora

Post by Banaora »

So I was fighting the undead in the valley of bones.
SpoilerShow
That I summoned with the horn.
A very hard fight in my opinion and something strange happened. After some time I couldn't find the boss anymore. There was no boss health bar any longer. So the boss somehow died
SpoilerShow
(I'm sure of this because the dwarves also say I finished the quest and they grant me access to the mines.)
and I don't know how. Can it happen that when he calls undead they spawn on top of him and kill him?

Something else: Does this boss drop something important? I have not found his body or any loot and I want to know whether I need to continue searching.