[MOD] Call Of House Hardabar

Are you looking for fun Custom Dungeons that you could play or do you want to share your mod with others? Then this forum is for you!
bongobeat

Re: [MOD] Call Of House Hardabar

Post by bongobeat »

2498billb wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 6:46 pm Hi bongobeat
need a little help, In Greyfish Swamp, I found a button matrix and head that says 'Where is a telescope, the view is increased' I found the telescope and tried the green buttons from it on the button matrix but the door will not open, tried many combinations to no avail, also tried the other buttons still no joy, please help! thx in advance.
Hello, the buttons showed in the telescope represent the buttons pressed, but it don't show you the correct order. You'll have to find the right combination from the 16 possibles, by using those 4 buttons represented in the telescope.

If you can't find them, here is the solution in spoiler:
SpoilerShow
if you represent the first top left button, this one will be the number 11, the button next to it (top middle), will be the 12, and the last (top right) will be the 13, the same settings apply for the other buttons, the middle left button will be the 21, the center button will be the 22 and so on and so on. The correct combination is 21 - 13 - 33 - 12
poqwer11 wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2023 10:29 pm bongobeat I wanted to ask - do you need to finish the quests somehow ??
For example, I explored the mines, but I can’t find the gardener anywhere to report to him about the results of the study!
no, the garderner give the quest just to follow until skycity/mine. You don't need to report to him.
After the events of the mine, you have to report to the medusa, in the castle 1st stair, then go in the imperial city to meet your uncle.

About quest returning and clam swamp, I put that in spoiler:
SpoilerShow
there is an "hermit" that give's you an access to the rocky canyon, if you wan't to do the side quests of the mayor and the longbow from the ratling in the tavern. That "hermit" may react after a certain event occurs concerning things in rocky canyon. I put it there, because there is no particular way to find this.
Fimir wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2023 11:56 pm Ok, seems like I have finished first act. Wizard is dead, looted skycity dry.

I think i have missed a few secrets
- thieves kingdom
- the one in castles dungeon where is ladder but cannot climb it up all way (if it is secret)
- i have not opened one gate that is accesible from Redwood forest

and there will be some more I guess.

So far suberb mod - this act alone would stand as a game itself!

My party (4x human, 2x berk, alchemist and wizard, normal difficulty) felt bit ovepowered in final stage of act - reached lvl 19 with them all.
I have managed to invest in some pointless skills - light magic with alchemist, he cannot learn spells...is there possibility to respec later in the game?
It is not possible to respec, that tome is lost.

-For the thieves kingdom, try to explore the forest, after the eastern gate.
-The ladder in the castle dungeon is not a secret, it is just meant to be the path that hostile ratling used to enter the castle.
-The gate of redwood forest, if it is the one that bring back to the castle east gate level, can be opened by exploring a little more the forest, after getting out of the eastern gate.
My asset pack: viewtopic.php?f=22&t=9320

Log1 mod : Toorum Manor: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=5505
ene

Post by ene »

-bgb: Had to use the console to reach skyreack loaction.. didn't know whether that was a bug or not, so decided to use a setposition (it's the 1st time).. I will check the new way to open the wall in the palace a bit later ;) Anyway since you're as slow as before :D , decided to move on instead of waiting for an eventual confirmation

I'm on my way to decend in zo temple

ps - the gang in den of thieves is as brutal as before.. 5-6 potions left out of 35+.. :D they are still doing well i see :lol: I expected a warning message at the gate entry, i was a bit dissapointed you didn't put it
bongobeat

Post by bongobeat »

ene wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 7:27 pm -bgb: Had to use the console to reach skyreack loaction.. didn't know whether that was a bug or not, so decided to use a setposition (it's the 1st time).. I will check the new way to open the wall in the palace a bit later ;) Anyway since you're as slow as before :D , decided to move on instead of waiting for an eventual confirmation

I'm on my way to decend in zo temple

ps - the gang in den of thieves is as brutal as before.. 5-6 potions left out of 35+.. :D they are still doing well i see :lol: I expected a warning message at the gate entry, i was a bit dissapointed you didn't put it
a few harmless ratlings and trickster, nothing really bad
Well, at least you can't break anything by teleporting in the skyreach.

Whisper

Post by Whisper »

ene wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 7:27 pm ps - the gang in den of thieves is as brutal as before.. 5-6 potions left out of 35+..
How many enemies there?
ene wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 7:27 pm -bgb: Had to use the console to reach skyreack loaction.. didn't know whether that was a bug or not, so decided to use a setposition (it's the 1st time).. I will check the new way to open the wall in the palace a bit later ;) Anyway since you're as slow as before :D , decided to move on instead of waiting for an eventual confirmation
So, it is bug or not? You need use console?
ene

Post by ene »

Whisper wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 1:19 am How many enemies there?
just be prepared :D (bombs & healing) The fact is that if they corner you somewhere, you'll have to deal with much damage as they will queue - try to avoid this situation in any case (which obviously i was unable to achieve :lol: )

EDIT...........
actually i spoke too fast - there's nowhere in the room where you can settle in a corner, - the enemies can attack from either front/back side at the same time - else, that would be much easier, obviously

tip
SpoilerShow
just in case, light bolt doesn't break invisibility, you can weaken some ennemies around with that tactic
There are 2 round, and the boss has loottt of life
Whisper wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 1:19 am So, it is bug or not? You need use console?
no no, it's not a bug. It's just that in the previous version, it was a bit easier. I have yet to find out from where you can trigger the wall

_ _

zo temple done.. 9/10 secrets. I miss the rite of the moon one (as always :lol: ). But i know it's kind of tricky
poqwer11

Post by poqwer11 »

Given the total number of enemies, what does the number of them in the den of thieves matter????
And the enemies here:
ene wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 3:23 am you'll have to deal with much damage as they will queue
+
ene wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 3:23 am the enemies can attack from either front/back side at the same time
+
both left and right

Considering my statistics at the moment, an average of 40 enemies per location!!
bongobeat

Post by bongobeat »

ene wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 3:23 am
Whisper wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 1:19 am How many enemies there?
just be prepared :D (bombs & healing) The fact is that if they corner you somewhere, you'll have to deal with much damage as they will queue - try to avoid this situation in any case (which obviously i was unable to achieve :lol: )

EDIT...........
actually i spoke too fast - there's nowhere in the room where you can settle in a corner, - the enemies can attack from either front/back side at the same time - else, that would be much easier, obviously

tip
SpoilerShow
just in case, light bolt doesn't break invisibility, you can weaken some ennemies around with that tactic
There are 2 round, and the boss has loottt of life
Whisper wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 1:19 am So, it is bug or not? You need use console?
no no, it's not a bug. It's just that in the previous version, it was a bit easier. I have yet to find out from where you can trigger the wall

_ _

zo temple done.. 9/10 secrets. I miss the rite of the moon one (as always :lol: ). But i know it's kind of tricky
Rite of the moon is not something to do in zo temple, but outside...

ene

Post by ene »

poqwer11 wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 5:02 am both left and right

Considering my statistics at the moment, an average of 40 enemies per location!!
yes it's brutal, true.
Still, nothing compare to a certain fight near rhun island (to me), with, let's say, some aquatic animals. Speaking of which, i tried again, and failed again. I may succeed but then I will waste (almost) all my death bombs & healing crystals, most probably. This is the hardest one to me, i really hate it

That said (to be fair with the mod), it also true you can have plenty goodies in the secrets zones.
bongobeat wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 10:17 pm Rite of the moon is not something to do in zo temple, but outside...
tannhauser stronghold? basement? that's where i am at the moment

__

ah yes.. found 1 jean bart key (somewhere in malan tael), and found his crypt. At least 2 keys is needed, right?
still miss the jb treasure-chest, too

(ps - found the way to open the wall to skyreach)
Last edited by ene on Sat Feb 18, 2023 1:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Whisper

Post by Whisper »

ene wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 3:23 am tip
SpoilerShow
Not going to use bug.
Whisper

Post by Whisper »

ene wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 12:56 am That said (to be fair with the mod), it also true you can have plenty goodies in the secrets zones.
Hopefullly not too much to trivilize fights and making them too easy.