Did you miss a good item? (REFERENCE)

This is the forum for helping you out if you're stuck or if you want to discuss the nitty gritty details of the dungeons within Mount Grimrock. Warning: forum contains spoilers!
xlaZuRelx

Re: Did you miss a good item?

Post by xlaZuRelx »

Fugu wrote:Found something on Level 2
SpoilerShow
A Sling. It's a sling to throw rocks with. I haven't found any bombs yet so I don't know if it would throw them too.
For those who'd like to know where it is:
SpoilerShow
It's in a four tile room in the north of the map where a lot of Herders are. It lies on the floor, barely visible and hard to pick up. Also, you won't hear a jingle. I only noticed it being pushed away as I strafed across the floor.
Im at level 2 dont see a thing. It sure is well hidden! o :shock:. Gonna backtrack.
Im also currently doing a secrets total on each level hopefully someone will help me out

*Found it! Thanks Fugu*

This changes alot of things, I might replay again :D. Making an ALL OUT RANGE TEAM...
Fugu

Post by Fugu »

xlaZuRelx wrote: Im at level 2 dont see a thing. It sure is well hidden! o :shock:. Gonna backtrack.
Im also currently doing a secrets total on each level hopefully someone will help me out

*Found it! Thanks Fugu*

This changes alot of things, I might replay again :D. Making an ALL OUT RANGE TEAM...
It blends in with the floor pretty well. I didn't find it on my first go either. Not even when backtracking later on. I don't wonder at all it hasn't been mentioned yet. :D
[insert quote by popular deceased person you read somewhere]
Megapat

Post by Megapat »

qqq wrote:can someone tell the location of
SpoilerShow
feather cap on lvl4?
dont look if you dont want to know
SpoilerShow
Catacombs
xlaZuRelx

Post by xlaZuRelx »

Can i ask for a sticky on this thread? ;)
sevtai

Post by sevtai »

Strelok the Stalker wrote:I found a thing on level 10. Not sure if it counts as a treasure but you get an achievement if you do something with it.
SpoilerShow
Toorum's remains. If you read the notes in the same room and do what he would have wanted with his body then you get the Buddies with Toorum achievement.
That is defiantly a something, ive gone over level 10 with a fine toothed comb now ... im missed something obvious ... AGAIN ... anyone point me in the right direction ?? =p
Yummy, more baked maggots ... bah, give them to the mage ...
Whisper

Post by Whisper »

Can someone post total amount of secrets/notes/treasures/skulls per Level? Thank you.
xlaZuRelx

Post by xlaZuRelx »

Level 6:
SpoilerShow
Spirit Mirror Pendant, Lurker Pants, FireBlade, Huntsman Cloak, Mail, Orb of Radiance, Sword of Nex, (Tome of Fire or Crossbow or Alchemy Reagents), Full plate(seen at Level 5 but access at Level 6), Crown of Kings, Frostbite Necklace, Ring Boots, Heavy Shield, Speed Potion, Cutlass, Full Helmet, Scroll of Fireball
Can anyone confirm Orb of Radiance on Level 6? Can't find it even on second run through!
sevtai

Post by sevtai »

Orb of Radiance is defiantly there,
SpoilerShow
Check the east wall of the first room
BIG
SpoilerShow
Just south of the entrance stairs, on the east wall, there is a torch, remove it and a wall opens just to the north, inside is a skelly, dispatch him, and there is another button, proceed into the "Vault of the orb" or summit along those lines
Last edited by sevtai on Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yummy, more baked maggots ... bah, give them to the mage ...
xlaZuRelx

Post by xlaZuRelx »

Found it. I got the skelly, but did not noticed the runic button :(
Bronypwny

Post by Bronypwny »

Guuuh... I feel like I'm missing something obvious... I can't seem to find out how to get up the Full Plate armor from level six... And I'm also missing the Orb on the same level. Some help please?

Full plate
SpoilerShow
Found out how to get the full plate, buttons down the hall that has the sword of fire
Last edited by Bronypwny on Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.