level 8 (???)

This is the forum for helping you out if you're stuck or if you want to discuss the nitty gritty details of the dungeons within Mount Grimrock. Warning: forum contains spoilers!
Draken

Re: level 8 (???)

Post by Draken »

what im trying to do is get Through the Iron door at the end of the level... I think i missed the key somewhere and now... :(

for those of you still trying to find access into the vault. go to level 7, open up the note with the map and cross-refference it with your own map... does anything look familiar?
WormSlayer

Post by WormSlayer »

Draken wrote:for those of you still trying to find access into the vault. go to level 7, open up the note with the map and cross-refference it with your own map... does anything look familiar?
Doh! For some reason I thought that note was for level 9 O.o
Draken

Post by Draken »

Still cant find the key for the iron door on this level...
Draken

Post by Draken »

found it... Me and my fear of getting shocked. Next Playthrough i'll bring two mages!
Marsu

Post by Marsu »

I can't get to the room with the blasting heads and spiders on pedestals, I got the gearkey for the valour helmet etc. but still both of the doors next to the savecrystal are closed, any tips?
Draken

Post by Draken »

Marsu wrote:I can't get to the room with the blasting heads and spiders on pedestals, I got the gearkey for the valour helmet etc. but still both of the doors next to the savecrystal are closed, any tips?
Draken wrote:for those of you still trying to find access into the vault. go to level 7, open up the note with the map and cross-refference it with your own map... does anything look familiar?
robbe902

Post by robbe902 »

SpoilerShow
Did i miss the point, where runic stones where introduced?? :P Looking for levers, buttons and hidden torch tricks is OK, but... well...