Level 6 - Orge

This is the forum for helping you out if you're stuck or if you want to discuss the nitty gritty details of the dungeons within Mount Grimrock. Warning: forum contains spoilers!
Godwind

Level 6 - Orge

Post by Godwind »

Is it possible to defeat Orge with lv7 party?
I drop all my firebomb/Frostbomb and everything I have. But Orge still there and wipe my group.
Or is it not nesessary to defeat Orge like you can just run far away?
Zayer

Re: Level 6 - Orge

Post by Zayer »

thay do take a beating but you can kill them easly but strafing in a 2x2 block :)
Poomermon

Post by Poomermon »

Yeah he might even drop a key iirc so you have to kill him. You can kill any single enemy with strafing around it without taking any damage. Hard part is when there are multiple enemies around.
eharper256

Post by eharper256 »

Deal with the spiders first, luring him away for a while to give you a breather if you have to (doing both at once will get you killed).

Then find a place where you can kite him. Personally, I got him in an area of about 6 squares long, stood 2 away to lure his charge, strafed it, span around and charged his back. Back away 1 square before he fully turns around, rinse, repeat. I did this at Level 8; although my Rogue has improved backstabbing which helped alot.

Obviously, don't go toe-to-toe with him!
"If the world's a stage, and the people actors, then who the f**k has my script?!?"
http://detarame.wordpress.com/ <= My games, anime and weirdness blog
creocoder

Post by creocoder »

The Orge is easiest enemy in game :D
Draken

Post by Draken »

The ogre can easily deal 100 points of damage... which was more than enough to kill both my fighters... several dozen times... want to kill an ogre? call your rogue, he can back-stab him beautifully... BE CAREFUL!... ogres can perform "turning-attacks" where, they are facing sideways and attack you as they turn around to face you... that's why i just kept backstabbing the SOB
rknight718

Post by rknight718 »

You could also do like me and sock him away for later. It was almost too easy. Felt like I should of had a red cape. Ole!