From Bioware fan, improvements to Grimrock

Talk about anything Legend of Grimrock 1 related here.
synthetictruism

Re: From Bioware fan, improvements to Grimrock

Post by synthetictruism »

Whisper wrote:We need emotionally engaging storylines, party banter, romance subplots (gay romances are a must), kickass cutscenes, multiplayer with unlockable items and perks, a hint system and a compass that points out where the secrets are, chest-high walls to gain cover from and detailed models of the party so you can see what they look like in their armor. Also, ditch the 90-degree navigation and make the levels more detailed. It's ok if they become more linear if they also look majestic.

haha, well played :D
Welcome back brave adventurers.
It is too bad you did not discover the true secret of the firestaff. Now that I have it I have no further need for you.
bugnomore

Post by bugnomore »

more like from rpgcodex amirite ^^
Jack Dandy

Post by Jack Dandy »

I can see it now...
I want to be a herder.
Stalkingwolf

Post by Stalkingwolf »

and of course whe need 16 .. or mabye 3?! endings in different color. maybe green,blue and red!
He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster
dbgager

Post by dbgager »

Got to be a joke..Bioware could actually take some hints from this small developer, about what makes a fun game.
Goffmog

Post by Goffmog »

Whisper wrote:We need emotionally engaging storylines, party banter, romance subplots (gay romances are a must), kickass cutscenes, multiplayer with unlockable items and perks, a hint system and a compass that points out where the secrets are, chest-high walls to gain cover from and detailed models of the party so you can see what they look like in their armor. Also, ditch the 90-degree navigation and make the levels more detailed. It's ok if they become more linear if they also look majestic.
Actually, I think there's something going on between my two front-row fighters, Leif and Zed. It's the way they never leave eachothers sides.
Arctor

Post by Arctor »

Brilliant. Best piece of satire to yet appear on this forum. Bravo! :lol: (I'm really down on Bioware, too, these days. This lifted my spirit!)
Last edited by Arctor on Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cryocore

Post by cryocore »

LOL and facepalm

I like to seperate the company in to two seperate entities

BioWare. Great RPG company that gave us deep and involving games (Baldur's Gate I & II, Neverwinter Nights, KoTOR, Dragon Age: Origins)
biowEAr. Corporate whoring lowest common denominator game maker (Mass Effect 2 and 3, Dragon Age 2)

Please dont confuse the two and forget the legacy
shdwdrake8

Post by shdwdrake8 »

Post of the year.
Dirge Inferno

Post by Dirge Inferno »

Troll; In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.