Missile Weapon Skills

Talk about anything Legend of Grimrock 1 related here.
Gothmog

Missile Weapon Skills

Post by Gothmog »

Hi, ive been lvling up my rogue in the missile weapon skill all the way and am on my way to the volley skill etc.

My question is do these skills also work on crossbows or is it for the bow only?

Also, ive spent all my points in dex as well lol but tbh having a guy with awsome evasion aint bad as a backup fighter so ill forgive the lack of dps ;)
Jack Dandy

Re: Missile Weapon Skills

Post by Jack Dandy »

AFAIK, the missile weapon skill affects:
-Slings
-Bows
-Crossbows.
Goffmog

Post by Goffmog »

Gothmog wrote:Hi, ive been lvling up my rogue in the missile weapon skill all the way and am on my way to the volley skill etc.

My question is do these skills also work on crossbows or is it for the bow only?

Also, ive spent all my points in dex as well lol but tbh having a guy with awsome evasion aint bad as a backup fighter so ill forgive the lack of dps ;)
Nice name - it's also worth bearing in mind that dph is way more important than dps in Grimrock because most of the time you're doing the ol' square dance and not going toe to toe with your foe.
Gothmog

Post by Gothmog »

Heheh thank you,

very true with the dph tbh, my main stumbling block to this game has been not realising lvling the weapon tree gives more dph to the weapon as well. My minni fighters have been rushing to heavy armour and have no weapon skills so my rogue's bow does more damage lol