1.1.4 Patch Progress

Have trouble running Grimrock 1 or you're wondering if your graphics card is supported? Look for help here.
anfauglir

Re: 1.1.4 Patch Progress

Post by anfauglir »

petri wrote: - pressing ESC closes character sheet
Could we assign that function to the key we choose. I'm playing with arrow keys so the ESC key is too far away .ENTER key would fit me better.
Thx
Stalkingwolf

Post by Stalkingwolf »

something that should be checked by the dev teams is how chest/bags works in the game.
1.) if i have stackable item in a bag or chest and drop the same item on my char, it does not stack in that bag or chest. I have to open the bag/chest by my self.
2.) you can either open a chest/bag or the alchemist set. so stack the plants in a chest sucks ;-) (especially during a fight )
He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster
resonansER

Post by resonansER »

Dandy wrote:Legend of Grimrock 2 (Son of Grimrock)
Why LoG2? By itself, LoG has the strongest potential, which with patches and modifications of the fans will be even better! And I'll be happy if developers earn more money for sell addons!
Dandy

Post by Dandy »

resonansER wrote:
Dandy wrote:Legend of Grimrock 2 (Son of Grimrock)
Why LoG2? By itself, LoG has the strongest potential, which with patches and modifications of the fans will be even better! And I'll be happy if developers earn more money for sell addons!
I agree, I was only joking.
Dungeon Legend about the Master of Grimrock
Neil79

Post by Neil79 »

antti wrote:
Mameluk wrote:Nice!

What are your thoughts on implementing something like this? It was also suggested in another thread.
We have played around with the idea during development a little and one problem with that is that the character frames end up overlapping with the floor area where items can be manipulated in. The magnitude of the problem depends on the aspect ratio the player uses.
As a developer would you please check through this thread as some people are becoming ill playing the game, we are not sure if it's motion blur or headbob issues... I've reported it for a dev to look through but none has

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=594

Thankyou :D
The latest in Kickstarter, Indie & Retro News!!! http://www.indieretronews.com/ : Indie Retro on twitter https://twitter.com/Indie_RetroNEWS
Neil79

Post by Neil79 »

Skagi wrote:Could you add an option to turn Motion Blur off ? Some of us (viewtopic.php?f=3&t=594) believe it may cause headaches to certain players (like myself) and unable us to play the game :(
Don't think the developers really care about that or headbob as not one developer has taken the time to reply...
The latest in Kickstarter, Indie & Retro News!!! http://www.indieretronews.com/ : Indie Retro on twitter https://twitter.com/Indie_RetroNEWS
Nerkoon

Post by Nerkoon »

Neil79 wrote:
Skagi wrote:Could you add an option to turn Motion Blur off ? Some of us (viewtopic.php?f=3&t=594) believe it may cause headaches to certain players (like myself) and unable us to play the game :(
Don't think the developers really care about that or headbob as not one developer has taken the time to reply...
Almost Human has like one coder, so they have to set priorities and those probably do not have very high one.
Skagi

Post by Skagi »

Neil79 wrote:
I am sure they are aware of the issue as its being pointed out on many forums. Be patient and chill ! :)
DrDerekDoctors

Post by DrDerekDoctors »

Without checking through the whole thread, have you altered it so you can pick up items which are obscured by the party windows in non-widescreen mode? For instance the very first shuriken you can find if you look hard enough.
petri

Post by petri »

DrDerekDoctors wrote:Without checking through the whole thread, have you altered it so you can pick up items which are obscured by the party windows in non-widescreen mode? For instance the very first shuriken you can find if you look hard enough.
Not yet but it's on my todo list. Hopefully I have some time to look at it on Monday. Have a great weekend!