Boxed Version of the game

Talk about anything Legend of Grimrock 1 related here.
Blackthorn

Boxed Version of the game

Post by Blackthorn »

Hi there, I know it was posted earlier in the forums, but is there a slight chance that the game will be released as old school boxed edition with some additional goodies like a map or something? I am pretty sure that there are some people here who are willing to pay fullprice for a boxed version. Please consider it! Thanks a lot and all the best to you guys. The game is fantastic!
Raggie

Re: Boxed Version of the game

Post by Raggie »

Blackthorn wrote:I am pretty sure that there are some people here who are willing to pay fullprice for a boxed version.
*raises hand*

Without DRM, of course.
cokebottle

Post by cokebottle »

Raggie wrote:
Blackthorn wrote:I am pretty sure that there are some people here who are willing to pay fullprice for a boxed version.
*raises hand*

Without DRM, of course.
I'm sure there are, but nowhere near enough to make it even remotely financially feasible.
Raggie

Post by Raggie »

cokebottle wrote:
Raggie wrote:
*raises hand*

Without DRM, of course.
I'm sure there are, but nowhere near enough to make it even remotely financially feasible.
How come?
Arkhan

Post by Arkhan »

I planned on making my own boxed version with a CD-R (SCREW DVDS! :P)

I'd pay someone else to do a nicer job of it than I would, though.
http://www.aetherbyte.com <<< For all kinds of goony retro game nonsense, on PCE, MSX, and stuff

HASTUR HASTUR HASTUR!