Almost Human Games

Talk about anything Legend of Grimrock 1 related here.
Todbringer

Almost Human Games

Post by Todbringer »

Having enjoyed LoG for several hours, I keep wondering: why do the devs call themselves *Almost* Humand Games. Judging by the quality of the game and the amount of fun they managed to deliver, they're not almost, but So Much More Than Human Games. ;) C'mon, giving away this wonderful gem for less than 15 bucks is not even a business. It's charity. ;)
spaz33

Re: Almost Human Games

Post by spaz33 »

And while we are on the subject of Almost Human Games do they have their own webpage or just this grimrock site? I haven't managed to find their developer site if they have one. Also would be good to have an official LoG facebook page. There is one unofficial but a proper one would spread the word way better in my opinion.
antti

Post by antti »

spaz33 wrote:And while we are on the subject of Almost Human Games do they have their own webpage or just this grimrock site? I haven't managed to find their developer site if they have one. Also would be good to have an official LoG facebook page. There is one unofficial but a proper one would spread the word way better in my opinion.
The facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/grimrockgame is official and run by us. And yeah, we don't have a Almost Human webpage at the moment.
Steven Seagal of gaming industry
Mameluk

Post by Mameluk »

With this great release, I think they've earned the right to call themself 'Entirely Human Games'. :D
Darklord

Post by Darklord »

I dunno I think they are robots sent from the future with the goal of destroying mankind with games so awesome we cease to be productive members of society and instead do nothing but play their games! :shock:

:lol:

Daniel.
A gently fried snail slice is absolutely delicious with a pat of butter...
Todbringer

Post by Todbringer »

Darklord wrote:I dunno I think they are robots sent from the future with the goal of destroying mankind with games so awesome we cease to be productive members of society and instead do nothing but play their games! :shock:

:lol:

Daniel.
Seems that Skynet is getting more and more cunning, then. ;)
Sol_HSA

Post by Sol_HSA »

I found this a couple days before release of LoG and found it hilarious:
http://www.sonar.es/en/2012/prg/showcas ... truments_8
Reminder: moderators (green names) don't work for almost human. | http://iki.fi/sol/ - My schtuphh..