Grimrock Facebook Page - Hijacked.

Announcements and discussion regarding the forums.
Sir Tawmis

Grimrock Facebook Page - Hijacked.

Post by Sir Tawmis » Wed May 18, 2022 10:28 pm

I confirmed with the AH team that one of their FB accounts was compromised, and someone kicked out the rest of the admins, and posted the random video. They're in the process of recovering the page.
Define ... 'Lost.' Neverending Nights - The Neverwinter Machinima that WILL make you laugh!
Also read: Legend of Grimrock: Destiny's Chance here on the forum! Check out the site I made for Legend of Grimrock: Destiny's Chance.

Esenthel

Re: Grimrock Facebook Page - Hijacked.

Post by Esenthel » Wed Jun 08, 2022 6:11 pm

Also:
If you go to the main page
http://www.grimrock.net/
I see some spammy looking links:
Legend of Grimrock 1 has now launched for iPhone too! agrimectin ivermectin injection 50 ml 1 percent This means that the iOS version is now an universal app (so you only need to buy it once on App Store and you’ll get it on all platforms) and we’ve updated the game to have iCloud saves which lets you to continue your adventure on any iOS device, anywhere! ivermectina ces dose Just look for the cloud icon in the save game dialogue. para que se usa el medicamento ivermectina We’ve also customized the gui for the iPhone version so that the playability is great even with the smaller screen devices.

So, if you haven’t yet, now is a good time to buy the game for iOS! It’s only $4.99 on App Store!
These ones:
agrimectin ivermectin injection 50 ml 1 percent
ivermectina ces dose
para que se usa el medicamento ivermectina

Another post has some arabic looking text: "كيفية لعب الطاولة" no idea what that means.

And the another problem is the entire forum is going through HTTP instead of HTTPS, maybe that's related. Maybe someone hijacked your website because of this.

Zo Kath Ra

Re: Grimrock Facebook Page - Hijacked.

Post by Zo Kath Ra » Thu Jun 09, 2022 5:44 pm

They didn't just hack the newest posts.
There's SEO spam everywhere.

As for the forums... looks like all new registrations are spammers.
Good thing registration is broken.