[MOD] Final Adventure

Are you looking for fun Custom Dungeons that you could play or do you want to share your mod with others? Then this forum is for you!
ukdouble1

Re: [MOD] Final Adventure

Post by ukdouble1 »

knr wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 11:31 am you can treat them as any other obstacle.
There is a riddle where the letter lies behind such a snail. It looks like party can't fall from above.

Complete confusion about this location.
SpoilerShow
In the Temple Subway there is a note with the text "..ail ...dise". The only verb I found for "...dise" is "oxidise". I assumed that the inscription is "snail oxidise", but petrified snails don't react to acid bombs... I put the "favorite fish treat" on two pedestals (can't find any more), but the door for fish friends won't open.
knr

Post by knr »

ukdouble1 wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 1:29 pm Complete confusion about this location.
SpoilerShow
You'll get to that letter later. "...ail ...dise" is not really a puzzle hint. There are more than 2 food pedestals.
ukdouble1

Post by ukdouble1 »

knr wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 7:22 pm There are more than 2
Thx
hansbleeb

Post by hansbleeb »

when i cast spells the fizzles often with a message about an armor.. what is that?
and in the barrows by the bassins there is a lever stuck. must i gained my strengt? (my strengt is now 18 and 19
ukdouble1

Post by ukdouble1 »

What determines the duration of new spells? Skills in each of the elements and concentration, or is their duration fixed?
hansbleeb wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 12:20 pm 1. when i cast spells the fizzles often with a message about an armor.. what is that?
2. in the barrows by the bassins there is a lever stuck. must i gained my strengt? (my strengt is now 18 and 19
1. The caster should have no penalty for wearing armor.
2. Requires 100 strength
RacerX

Post by RacerX »

message about an armor
Two days ago I also encountered the error message about armor with burning ground I was testing it with my wizard (who as no armor). I ran the spell over and over and sure enough it stated to fail, It's pretty erratic
hansbleeb

Post by hansbleeb »

hansbleeb wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 12:20 pm 1. when i cast spells the fizzles often with a message about an armor.. what is that?
2. in the barrows by the bassins there is a lever stuck. must i gained my strengt? (my strengt is now 18 and 19
1. The caster should have no penalty for wearing armor.
2. Requires 100 strength
[/quote]

wat must i do to stop this?
ukdouble1

Post by ukdouble1 »

hansbleeb wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 6:32 pm wat must i do to stop this?
You must remove from the caster an element of armor that requires the skill "light (or heavy) armor"
kikotrt

Post by kikotrt »

Adrageron
Thanks for 1.2
hansbleeb

Post by hansbleeb »

in the old tunnels i meet the boss the shadow. i am deaad in a few seconds what is the best way to kill him?
and in the burrows i read a strange note about 3 clicks. ?
and i dont know how to get the power gem in the hammerhills i see a button but that do,n works
and what oubout the magic schools where are these?
ans jow to mine underwater? i have the prof miner skill after reading a book