[MOD] Final Adventure

Are you looking for fun Custom Dungeons that you could play or do you want to share your mod with others? Then this forum is for you!
ukdouble1

Re: [MOD] Final Adventure

Post by ukdouble1 »

kikotrt wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 12:38 am ukdouble1
So working underwater with a pickaxe (skill level 3) is worth spending 2 training points?
what do you get from this? only consumable items, or, for example, permanents? Is it possible to go to some location?
At least - the ability to go through two locations. And formulas for forge too (for the best equipment). The last thing I'd do is skimp on underwater mining. For the first hardcore walkthrough, it is worth taking a pair of ranger + paladin, and at least get acquainted with the world.
kikotrt

Post by kikotrt »

ukdouble1 wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 12:56 am At least - the ability to go through two locations. And formulas for forge too (and this is the best equipment). The last thing I'd do is skimp on underwater mining.
understood.
it turns out that underwater mining is worth it if you don’t get two levels of the school of magic, or armor possession (and run without dodging when wearing armor without a skill).
then yes. +1 training point is the normal price for the reduction in food that is available. especially for those who like to sleep for the sake of regenerating the party (i.e. often, but little by little)
thanks for the answer.

понял.
выходит подводная добыча стоит того, что бы недобрать два уровня школы магии, или же владение броней (и бегать без уклонения при ношении брони без навыка).
тогда да. +1 очко обучение - нормальная цена за то уменьшение еды, которое есть. особенно тем - кто любит спать ради регенерации партии (т.е. часто, но понемногу)
спасибо за ответ.
Kirill

Post by Kirill »

kikotrt wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 11:27 pm
Adrageron wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 11:03 pm Try to sleep\wake up instantly to check it.
да, так разница видна
но по игре спать то надо не мгновенно

мое мнение - в таком виде как сейчас: умение 4-го уровня дает настолько мало, что - не существенно.
и я бы предложил, что бы оно еще уменьшало расход на кирке.

yes, you can see the difference
but according to the game, you don’t need to sleep instantly

my opinion - as it is now: the skill of the 4th level gives so little that it is not essential.
and I would suggest that it would further reduce the consumption of the pickaxe.
Кирка и так почти бесплатно по еде сейчас.
kikotrt

Post by kikotrt »

Kirill wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 1:35 pm

->

(одно применение кирки)

(one use of pickaxe)
Kirill

Post by Kirill »

kikotrt wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 4:58 pm
Kirill wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 1:35 pm

->

(одно применение кирки)

(one use of pickaxe)
You can buy book that half food cost.
kikotrt

Post by kikotrt »

Kirill wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 1:14 am
когда именно?
у меня включена настройка сложности на уменьшение опыта до 50%, и я уже могу выучить 4-й уровень Constitution. Но книжки я еще не находил.
Сколько раз за игру надо пользоваться киркой? Сколько еды на это будет израсходовано? Тебе хватает еды? Мне - нет. Потому я и внес предложение.

Я понимаю, если бы ты написал: "так книжка уменьшает расход еды на применение кирки до нуля". Тогда да, мое предложение было бы неверным. А так - это автору решать как лучше для баланса. И в полезности навыка, и в количестве еды для прохождения мода.

when exactly?
I have the difficulty set to 50% experience reduction, and I can already learn the 4th level of Constitution. But I haven't found the book yet.
How many times per game should you use a pickaxe? How much food will it take? Do you have enough food? To me - no. That's why I made the offer.

I understand if you wrote: "this is how the book reduces the consumption of food for the use of a pickaxe to zero." Then yes, my suggestion would be wrong. And so - it's up to the author to decide how best for balance. And in the usefulness of the skill, and in the amount of food for passing the mod.
Kirill

Post by Kirill »

kikotrt wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 1:21 pm
Kirill wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 1:14 am
когда именно?
у меня включена настройка сложности на уменьшение опыта до 50%, и я уже могу выучить 4-й уровень Constitution. Но книжки я еще не находил.
Сколько раз за игру надо пользоваться киркой? Сколько еды на это будет израсходовано? Тебе хватает еды? Мне - нет. Потому я и внес предложение.

Я понимаю, если бы ты написал: "так книжка уменьшает расход еды на применение кирки до нуля". Тогда да, мое предложение было бы неверным. А так - это автору решать как лучше для баланса. И в полезности навыка, и в количестве еды для прохождения мода.

when exactly?
I have the difficulty set to 50% experience reduction, and I can already learn the 4th level of Constitution. But I haven't found the book yet.
How many times per game should you use a pickaxe? How much food will it take? Do you have enough food? To me - no. That's why I made the offer.

I understand if you wrote: "this is how the book reduces the consumption of food for the use of a pickaxe to zero." Then yes, my suggestion would be wrong. And so - it's up to the author to decide how best for balance. And in the usefulness of the skill, and in the amount of food for passing the mod.

When exactly you will find out book? Explore and you will, this is 100% that you will find. This book is impossible to miss.
Food consumption can be decreased very close as zero if you explore a lot and do some thinking. I wont spoil how, but it is possible.
ukdouble1

Post by ukdouble1 »

Is there any possible interaction with dead petrified snails?
kikotrt

Post by kikotrt »

Kirill wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 7:37 pm
Food consumption can be decreased very close as zero if you explore a lot and do some thinking. I wont spoil how, but it is possible.
interesting information
Thanks
knr

Post by knr »

ukdouble1 wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 7:18 am Is there any possible interaction with dead petrified snails?
SpoilerShow
Technically, yes. But in practice you can treat them as any other obstacle.