[MOD] Final Adventure

Are you looking for fun Custom Dungeons that you could play or do you want to share your mod with others? Then this forum is for you!
Torst

Re: [MOD] Final Adventure

Post by Torst »

Thank you for your work to keep LoG alive.
Adrageron

Post by Adrageron »

Torst wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 8:51 am Thank you for your work to keep LoG alive.
LoG more then deserves it! ;)
kikotrt

Post by kikotrt »

Adrageron wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 8:58 am
Torst wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 8:51 am Thank you for your work to keep LoG alive.
LoG more then deserves it! ;)
пожалуйста, ответь хотя бы на:

как именно понижаются резисты (опция сложности)? От времени? От уровня? Насколько?
сколько книг на +навыки в игре, и какие?

(это информация нужна при создании персонажа)

и предусмотрена ли возможность прохождения мода соло-персонажем? (я не спрашиваю о сложности, о технической стороне)

Google:
how exactly do resistances decrease (difficulty option)? From time? From level? How much?
how many +skill books are in the game, and which ones?

(this information is needed when creating a character)

and is it possible to pass the mod as a solo character? (I'm not asking about complexity, about the technical side)
Last edited by kikotrt on Sun Nov 13, 2022 1:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Adrageron

Post by Adrageron »

@kikotrt If you want to write in russian, you can always ask me via PM.
Considering your questions:
- Resistances decreases over time, gradually.
- There are many different tomes ;P
- Yes, it is possible to finish the mod by one man team.
kikotrt

Post by kikotrt »

Adrageron wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 1:05 pm @kikotrt If you want to write in russian, you can always ask me via PM.
ok
sps for answer
:)
kikotrt

Post by kikotrt »

Adrageron wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 1:05 pm @kikotrt If you want to write in russian, you can always ask me via PM.
ой, туплю :)
thanks! for the mod.
kikotrt

Post by kikotrt »

Adrageron
привет

уже позно, но все равно напишу:
что бы навык "critical" был более полезным, чем рендом - надо, если это возможно техничестки, сделать рост урона крита с уровнем прокачки.

Google:
It's late, but I'll post it anyway:
in order for the "critical" skill to be more useful than random - it is necessary, if technically possible, to increase the damage of crit with the level of pumping.
knr

Post by knr »

The crit skill is already very useful, even with the significant nerf Adrageron gave it. The mod features plenty of high protection enemies where all your damage comes from the high rolls. And with a full party a much higher percentage of your damage in general comes from weapon base damage making crits better than in your solo runs.

Also, in regards to scoring, I think the optimal scoring play right now would be a full party that never rests, so has doubled cooldowns and halved energy regeneration. (Well, starting values anyway, since the tiredness penalties are additive)
kikotrt

Post by kikotrt »

knr wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 11:55 am The crit skill is already very useful, even with the significant nerf Adrageron gave it. The mod features plenty of high protection enemies where all your damage comes from the high rolls. And with a full party a much higher percentage of your damage in general comes from weapon base damage making crits better than in your solo runs.

Also, in regards to scoring, I think the optimal scoring play right now would be a full party that never rests, so has doubled cooldowns and halved energy regeneration. (Well, starting values anyway, since the tiredness penalties are additive)
1. please read carefully what I write (well, or is it a google translation defect)
I didn't say crit was useless.
but now that's just luck.
that 5%, that 20% - lucky or not.
but if the crit power grows with the skill level, I think it will be better.

"Also, in regards to scoring, I think the optimal scoring play right now would be a full party"

no.
because the solo character spend more time killing the monster.
and points also take into account the time of the game.
therefore it is desirable to take this into account when calculating.
Kirill

Post by Kirill »

knr wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 11:55 am The crit skill is already very useful, even with the significant nerf Adrageron gave it. The mod features plenty of high protection enemies where all your damage comes from the high rolls. And with a full party a much higher percentage of your damage in general comes from weapon base damage making crits better than in your solo runs.

If party did not sleep, you will get not only +50% cooldown (Tired) but +25% (Drowsy) at same time. And maybe even 2 Tired.