[MOD] Final Adventure

Are you looking for fun Custom Dungeons that you could play or do you want to share your mod with others? Then this forum is for you!
Kirill

Re: [MOD] Final Adventure

Post by Kirill »

knr wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 10:16 pm Went on a secret hunt and found 4 of my missing secrets. Kirill told me how to find the Hammerhills buried treasure and I found the Glade treasure by digging at a suspicious spot (literally the first spot I tried, but I haven't actually found any clues for it).

And just now a hint on the steam forums lead me to the last secret, so I'm finishing this save at 350 secrets, 15 treasures, 49 epic items (with formulas for 2 more but no ore), 32 bosses, and a full achievement wall. Well, maybe not quite completely finished, there might be that 52nd epic item.

The final score is 39548 in 124 days. Might replay at some point with all the modifiers turned on, not just nightmare. Also, read on the steam forums that ironman also gives bonus score - that explains some things about crystal access (though in general selling everything unused would leave me with enough money that 80$ per save before the outkeep room wouldn't be that much), but feels like something that should be mentioned in the mod description or the modifier room or something.

Gratz! Finding all 350 secrets is not a small feat.
hansbleeb

Post by hansbleeb »

Kirill wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 12:46 am
hansbleeb wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 1:55 pm and i have the last powergem!! i get into the kremlin now.. and up to the end boss vladimir putin!!!!!!!!!!!
You watch too much western propaganda )
not only the western.... the whole world!!!!!!!!!!
Fimir

Post by Fimir »

Hi Adrageron,

I would like to thank you for yet another great mod for LOG2. Currently finished first ending (and on the way to rest of game) and here are some of my (bit scattered) thoughts.
I started on hard diff this time (but with no additional score boosters), all human squad of 2x barbarians + arcane wizard and priest.

- playing priest for the first time got me a bit in trouble - i have found healing spell way too late in game - missed the one in secret, and got to Naar when I was over 10lvl in chars - outcome was another delay in use of priest spells as I managed to invest my skill points in completely wrong way. Some in game guidance where to go for priest/druid spells would be great.
- fights (especially boss) are way harder then in LC/Guardians - which is great thing. I do not mind reloading boss fight, being forced to use every resource possible to win, when i know that it is doable/or coming later.
- tons and tons of secrets. I´m missing lot of them, returning later, finding some of them out. I thing I have 50/50 score on secrest now. Game is obviously set to systematic look everywhere gameplay. Advice for those about to start - make notes about everthing in your map.
- sets items (armor) - found 6 so far, most of them at the time when it is not usable for warriors anymore (could be by my party, allhuman with all possible exp gain bonuses means that at time of first ending I´m 16-17lvl). The only sets I use are for casters in back row.
- found out too late that wather breathing is nature spell, will see how artifact/luqoir will work. So far I´m not doing much of water exploring.
- do not like sleeping feature. Somehow it force me to explore in night for 90% of time:) .

Question about enchanting:
Can be item enchated with lesser enchant scroll enchanted/upgraded again with regular enchant scroll + material? Or I have to choose one of them?
Adrageron

Post by Adrageron »

Hi, Fimir!
Thank you for feedback!
Fimir wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 12:03 pm Can be item enchated with lesser enchant scroll enchanted/upgraded again with regular enchant scroll + material? Or I have to choose one of them?
Only one enchant per item, so you have to choose.
Kirill

Post by Kirill »

Fimir wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 12:03 pm - do not like sleeping feature. Somehow it force me to explore in night for 90% of time:) .
I usually explore above ground at day and when night comes go inside dungeons.
RetroGamerUK

Post by RetroGamerUK »

Excellent Mod Adrageron, really like the changes you've made (except the annoying sleep requirement).
I found the puzzles somewhat more difficult, often impossible, but then I'm not up there with the best of them.
Shame there's no walkthrough, it would save me hours trawling through this forum and the steam one only to find there's no answer or the answer is a cryptic clue.
Still, as I said, great mod with some outstanding changes.
2498billb

Post by 2498billb »

I'm stuck! how do you open the 'ice doors' in the Frozen Highlands? there are 2 on the east of the map, any help
would be grateful.
RacerX

Post by RacerX »

'm stuck! how do you open the 'ice doors' in the Frozen Highlands?
SpoilerShow
simply just throw a fire bomb at each one...
Fimir

Post by Fimir »

RetroGamerUK wrote: Mon Jan 02, 2023 11:01 pm Excellent Mod Adrageron, really like the changes you've made (except the annoying sleep requirement).
I found the puzzles somewhat more difficult, often impossible, but then I'm not up there with the best of them.
Shame there's no walkthrough, it would save me hours trawling through this forum and the steam one only to find there's no answer or the answer is a cryptic clue.
Still, as I said, great mod with some outstanding changes.
There are walkthrough on youtube, at least in making:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUgS1xa ... AlexDiener

Difficulty to find solution for puzzles made me try harder on my own:). There is plenty of hints in game - one of most usefull that i have overlooked is FINAL WORDS spell - use it every time you find bones of the dead on the ground (you need to step on them and than cast spell). Some of them are just fun phrases, plenty of them are hints to the area - best to be written down to your map, so you could come back to solution later. Same goes for the scroll/writtings on the wall etc. . Write it down to your map, it will come handy.
2498billb

Post by 2498billb »

Thx RacerX i tried every thing but that! on the Ice Doors haha