[MOD] Final Adventure

Are you looking for fun Custom Dungeons that you could play or do you want to share your mod with others? Then this forum is for you!
Fimir

Re: [MOD] Final Adventure

Post by Fimir »

Hi, i need help

Pyramid:
I´m missing half of the secrets there, and have not made it to the dungeon somehow.
- made it to the Pit of Sinners from both sides, opened teleport, solved both 5th and scriptorium artifacts secrets
- i can see that there is/are some medusas in closed hallway that leads to the pit of sinners - do not know how to get there/open
- i do not know how to fly:) - have not cracked this riddle and so cant reach this lever/chest. How to close this trapdoor?
- do not know where to sleep with snakes. I have solved riddle with two snakes that needs to put to sleep, tried to sleep there, but nothing happened (I thing that I slept also nearby every snake statue i found, but could be that I missed something)
- i´m missing one key to the keyhole in one hallway - the one that cannot be picklocked
Banaora

Post by Banaora »

If you have not made it to the pyramid dungeon, you have not taken the path of the saints.
SpoilerShow
To take this path you need to give all power gems to Beleth and I think all essences. You then get an item which helps you to access the path of the saints.
Fimir

Post by Fimir »

Thanks!
Have item, but have not realized/overlooked, that it could be helpfull in pyramid, not just urhold keep....
Kirill

Post by Kirill »

Fimir wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 1:14 pm - i´m missing one key to the keyhole in one hallway - the one that cannot be picklocked
Use dart

(dont ask why)
Fimir

Post by Fimir »

Thanks - keyhole is off the list - well have been able to see that dart from the other hallway but did not connect the dots.

Still no luck with way of the saints...
SpoilerShow
Beleth game me Skull of the Ur - but I do not see how it is connected to this, as it is usefull in Ur stronghold. The only thing that I have and could be connected is Cape of the Saint? But do not see how/where to use it...
Banaora

Post by Banaora »

SpoilerShow
Have you been in Livingrock (below the sacred grove) and talked to the stone statue there?
Fimir

Post by Fimir »

Thanks for help - already in pyramid dungeon:).
kelly1111

Post by kelly1111 »

Just wanted to say. I am thoroughly impressed by your mod. Just started playing and love the atmosphere, puzzles and overall design.
Adrageron

Post by Adrageron »

kelly1111 wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 11:31 am Just wanted to say. I am thoroughly impressed by your mod. Just started playing and love the atmosphere, puzzles and overall design.
Thank you! Glad that you like it!
bongobeat

Post by bongobeat »

I started to play it a few weeks ago and I've reached the pyramide premisce, but I didn't play it since then, because of lack of time, I liked the "complexity" of your dungeons (the outside particulary) along with all the cooking/crafting recipes.

Take me a while to understand, that the ice block wall could be breaked :lol:

Will continu playing it when I got the time. Thank you for your mod!
My asset pack: viewtopic.php?f=22&t=9320

Log1 mod : Toorum Manor: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=5505