[MOD] Call Of House Hardabar

Are you looking for fun Custom Dungeons that you could play or do you want to share your mod with others? Then this forum is for you!
Fimir

Re: [MOD] Call Of House Hardabar

Post by Fimir »

bongobeat wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 7:34 pm
1. Golden bars cannot be opened from zo temple level, you'll have to find another way. And this is related to:
SpoilerShow
"rites of the moon"
That secret require 2 items (one for each pedestal), that are in the temple area.
SpoilerShow
One is underwater and the other one is accessible after the ritual, but near the tomb of thousand faces.
2. Crown of power is later in the game, in the level next to the dwarf mines.

The sacifice alcove is intended to give epic items for xp and bonus. It is up to you if you want to sacrifice every epic items you found.
You can sacrifice every item you found in the 1st part of the mod, without fear, because you will find better later if not already. But everything found in the 2nd and 3rd part should be sacrified with caution, and only if you find something better.

But note that armors cannot be sacrificed. A few weapon too (normally, if there is no mistake from me), those are generally the best items in the mod, they maybe do not look like it when you found them, as other item can be more powerfull, but I assure you, once you find everything to upgrade them, you will drop the other crap :D

Also a few specific items cannot be sacrified (normally), they are used to counteract a certain debuf. But I'm not sure yet about the possible sacrifice or not.

3. As Banaora said, you need to find an item related to your guess.

4. There is a secret button within the room of captain red.

Also captain red's room is restricted until you have taken a quest in malan tael from a npc that asked you to kill someone in pirate bastion level. If you didn't have that quest, and if you do something wrong during the time you found the guy to kill, you will never go in captain red's room, and so on in the gunpowder room.
1. Are there two sets of items to be used on the altars? Or are we speaking the same set of items? Sorry - i have been to zo temple several times and have mixed timetable of what where and when i have found/or when what happened...also already returned one item to the dwarf as a part of another quest.

2. Ok thanks for info, time to some epic sacrifaces:)

3. Solved, thanks to you and Banaora.

4. Now I get it - i cannot get to the captains room, I have met the guy that was supposed to be killed, but did not have quest, so I let him live.

thanks for help!
bongobeat

Post by bongobeat »

Fimir wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 11:11 pm
bongobeat wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 7:34 pm
1. Golden bars cannot be opened from zo temple level, you'll have to find another way. And this is related to:
SpoilerShow
"rites of the moon"
That secret require 2 items (one for each pedestal), that are in the temple area.
SpoilerShow
One is underwater and the other one is accessible after the ritual, but near the tomb of thousand faces.
2. Crown of power is later in the game, in the level next to the dwarf mines.

The sacifice alcove is intended to give epic items for xp and bonus. It is up to you if you want to sacrifice every epic items you found.
You can sacrifice every item you found in the 1st part of the mod, without fear, because you will find better later if not already. But everything found in the 2nd and 3rd part should be sacrified with caution, and only if you find something better.

But note that armors cannot be sacrificed. A few weapon too (normally, if there is no mistake from me), those are generally the best items in the mod, they maybe do not look like it when you found them, as other item can be more powerfull, but I assure you, once you find everything to upgrade them, you will drop the other crap :D

Also a few specific items cannot be sacrified (normally), they are used to counteract a certain debuf. But I'm not sure yet about the possible sacrifice or not.

3. As Banaora said, you need to find an item related to your guess.

4. There is a secret button within the room of captain red.

Also captain red's room is restricted until you have taken a quest in malan tael from a npc that asked you to kill someone in pirate bastion level. If you didn't have that quest, and if you do something wrong during the time you found the guy to kill, you will never go in captain red's room, and so on in the gunpowder room.
1. Are there two sets of items to be used on the altars? Or are we speaking the same set of items? Sorry - i have been to zo temple several times and have mixed timetable of what where and when i have found/or when what happened...also already returned one item to the dwarf as a part of another quest.

2. Ok thanks for info, time to some epic sacrifaces:)

3. Solved, thanks to you and Banaora.

4. Now I get it - i cannot get to the captains room, I have met the guy that was supposed to be killed, but did not have quest, so I let him live.

thanks for help!
1) I think so, we're talking about the 2 pedestals, one of the side of the crystal/shrine, and one on the other room. If you've already given the black stone to the dwarf, then you cannot open that secret anymore.

As for the other items, it looks like
SpoilerShow
a small figure/statut of a goromorg
4) you cannot meet that guy if you don't have the quest.
Because the door to its room is closed until you take the quest.
My asset pack: viewtopic.php?f=22&t=9320

Log1 mod : Toorum Manor: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=5505
Whisper

Post by Whisper »

bongobeat wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 11:38 pm 1) I think so, we're talking about the 2 pedestals, one of the side of the crystal/shrine, and one on the other room. If you've already given the black stone to the dwarf, then you cannot open that secret anymore.
I plan to make list of missable secrets when i get to them.
Whisper

Post by Whisper »

Stuck in Rocky canyon/Greyfish swamp&underground.
Cant progress.

Killed Knight after getting both gold keys to enter keep.

Where is witch?
Where to use lever arm from rocky canyon?
Where to use Mine key from rocky canyon?
What is "Only master of Light can enter"?
Where is special mushroom for Wounded women quest? Red Mushroominos does not work.
Where is Big tree where is buried items of Knight?

Totally stuck.
bongobeat

Post by bongobeat »

Whisper wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 7:26 pm Stuck in Rocky canyon/Greyfish swamp&underground.
Cant progress.

Killed Knight after getting both gold keys to enter keep.

Where is witch?
Where to use lever arm from rocky canyon?
Where to use Mine key from rocky canyon?
What is "Only master of Light can enter"?
Where is special mushroom for Wounded women quest? Red Mushroominos does not work.
Where is Big tree where is buried items of Knight?

Totally stuck.
The witch is in the north west area of the rocky canyon, after that lever thing.
The lever has to be used underground.
Same for the key, this is underground. All of this is only accessible when you do the teleport/pressure plates puzzle in the higher grounds.

Master of the light: I don't remember that one, where did you see that?
The mushroom is nearby the village's gate in clam swamp.
That tree is in the swamp. There is not a lot of those kind of tree.
SpoilerShow
It is in the north of the swamp, before the tunnels.
My asset pack: viewtopic.php?f=22&t=9320

Log1 mod : Toorum Manor: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=5505
2498billb

Post by 2498billb »

Stuck again! I'm in the Tibianic Mine near the sign The Rift of Kelem Zelem, I went down the ladder
killed the 2 tricksters and there is a receptor with a teleporter in front, how do I turn it off as I think it needs something put in it to deactivate a forcefield door to get across the other side.
Whisper

Post by Whisper »

Anyone found Garsson chest key? To open his chest in underground.
I think you need dig for it in area with stone golem fight. But so far, couldnt not dig it. Maybe just hidden elsewhere?
Fimir

Post by Fimir »

2498billb wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 9:57 pm Stuck again! I'm in the Tibianic Mine near the sign The Rift of Kelem Zelem, I went down the ladder
killed the 2 tricksters and there is a receptor with a teleporter in front, how do I turn it off as I think it needs something put in it to deactivate a forcefield door to get across the other side.
I suppose you are in the top floor of wooden construction
SpoilerShow
Look for the weak floor tile, you will need to get down three or four floors (and solve puzzles on each to get lower) to dissable the tepeporter and move forward
marten_1992

Post by marten_1992 »

hey, trying to enter Tannhäuser s tomb and missing 3 keys, are they later in the game or somewhere in the vicinity ?
also the - I must remain in light - puzzle gives me headache, is that a trial and error only one ? did not find a single clue to it ?
bregdan anweald gafeluec ...
Banaora

Post by Banaora »

marten_1992 wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 8:53 am hey, trying to enter Tannhäuser s tomb and missing 3 keys, are they later in the game or somewhere in the vicinity ?
also the - I must remain in light - puzzle gives me headache, is that a trial and error only one ? did not find a single clue to it ?
So 1 key is in Tannhäuser's stronghold
SpoilerShow
You need to go up ladders.
1 Key is given to you in Malean Tale
SpoilerShow
After doing the quest for an elf
And the last one is from a quest in the
SpoilerShow
pirate bastion.