[MOD] Call Of House Hardabar

Are you looking for fun Custom Dungeons that you could play or do you want to share your mod with others? Then this forum is for you!
Whisper

Re: [MOD] Call Of House Hardabar

Post by Whisper »

Possible bug:

Spell of "Freeze" has no requirements to cast on scroll.
Also, Garsson knight chest key is missing in mod, cant find this chest key anywhere, checked for 5-6 hours every possible location.
Fimir

Post by Fimir »

I have cleared dwarven mines and have not found golem heart. Should it be dropped by golem in mithril excavation site? That one game me only fire flower....
Or is it some other golem?
Banaora

Post by Banaora »

Fimir wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 4:19 pm I have cleared dwarven mines and have not found golem heart. Should it be dropped by golem in mithril excavation site? That one game me only fire flower....
Or is it some other golem?
I think it's from another golem.
SpoilerShow
When you destroyed part of the mine with explosives, did you find in this level another spot to put explosives in?
Whisper

Post by Whisper »

ene wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 12:56 am (ps - found the way to open the wall to skyreach)
How did you open the way to Skyreach? I think i know where it is (by using Detect Secret item), but cant find way to open.

Also where to go next after meeting the Emperor and getting quest to get to dwarfs?
Malan Tael Sewers seems to be closed and Madonite center gate is closed too.

Island of Rhun and then Temple of Zoo (?) or Deadmarches?
Banaora

Post by Banaora »

Whisper wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 5:24 pm Also where to go next after meeting the Emperor and getting quest to get to dwarfs?

That's up to you what to do next. The way to the dwarves is through the Deadmarches.
Whisper

Post by Whisper »

Banaora wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 7:52 pm
Whisper wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 5:24 pm Also where to go next after meeting the Emperor and getting quest to get to dwarfs?

That's up to you what to do next. The way to the dwarves is through the Deadmarches.

Thanks, just was not sure why Sewers and Madonite are closed, and how to open them.
You found all secrets in Malan Tael plaza and Island of Rhun? Found only 1 in Plaza, i am sure there is much more.
Banaora

Post by Banaora »

Whisper wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 8:50 pm Thanks, just was not sure why Sewers and Madonite are closed, and how to open them.
You found all secrets in Malan Tael plaza and Island of Rhun? Found only 1 in Plaza, i am sure there is much more.
The sewers and Madonite are for later after you visited the dwarves.
I'm doing a new playthrough right now with the new version of the mod. I have to check which secrets I'm still missing.
A hint for skyreach:
SpoilerShow
Check the walls close to the imperial hall of king Malakai.
Whisper

Post by Whisper »

Banaora wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 9:37 pm I'm doing a new playthrough right now with the new version of the mod. I have to check which secrets I'm still missing.
A hint for skyreach:
SpoilerShow
Check the walls close to the imperial hall of king Malakai.
I found 1 button, probably there are more, but cant find out.

Can you spoil please, what areas have unlimited respawn of enemies?
marten_1992

Post by marten_1992 »

hey, I am lacking a key in the sewers, nw behind a wheel operated door, searched the sewers twice, all enemies dead but noone dropped the necessary key ...
and I cannot find that pirate stronghold, found the shop in rocky coast and got a key but that s it there ...
bregdan anweald gafeluec ...
Whisper

Post by Whisper »

ene wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 7:27 pm -bgb: Had to use the console to reach skyreack loaction.. didn't know whether that was a bug or not, so decided to use a setposition (it's the 1st time).. I will check the new way to open the wall in the palace a bit later ;) Anyway since you're as slow as before :D , decided to move on instead of waiting for an eventual confirmation

I'm on my way to decend in zo temple

ps - the gang in den of thieves is as brutal as before.. 5-6 potions left out of 35+.. :D they are still doing well i see :lol: I expected a warning message at the gate entry, i was a bit dissapointed you didn't put it

How to get to den of thieves?