[MOD] Call Of House Hardabar

Are you looking for fun Custom Dungeons that you could play or do you want to share your mod with others? Then this forum is for you!
Whisper

Re: [MOD] Call Of House Hardabar

Post by Whisper »

bongobeat wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 8:48 pm [
That key is in the higher grounds of the rocky canyon, in the south west.
That key is the second key for garsson keep (second gold garsson key). You need this 2 keys to open Garsson keep. First opens room with fountain, second gold key opens room with bed and Holy Cross sign (and relic sword).
And also lever arm. And xeloroid miniboss.
With that key, in the higher grounds of the rocky canyon in the south west, you open Garsson room.

I ask where is key to open Garsson chest in secret place. It is another key...

Anyone found both 2 gold keys to open Garsson room AND Garsson chest key to open chest in secret area in his room? (Also there is ghost that you kill near chest).
bongobeat

Post by bongobeat »

Whisper wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 10:59 pm
bongobeat wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 8:48 pm [
That key is in the higher grounds of the rocky canyon, in the south west.
That key is the second key for garsson keep (second gold garsson key). You need this 2 keys to open Garsson keep. First opens room with fountain, second gold key opens room with bed and Holy Cross sign (and relic sword).
And also lever arm. And xeloroid miniboss.
With that key, in the higher grounds of the rocky canyon in the south west, you open Garsson room.

I ask where is key to open Garsson chest in secret place. It is another key...

Anyone found both 2 gold keys to open Garsson room AND Garsson chest key to open chest in secret area in his room? (Also there is ghost that you kill near chest).
there is something wrong or I don't understand you.
There is only 2 keys for garsson's keep:
- one is for the door in the first room (main room) of the keep, to enter the northern chamber (the room with the bed).
- the second key opens the chest.

There is no third key to open another door here.

The first key is in level greyfish swamp, its after the town's big gate, follow the way until reaching the first bridges, stay right, you will then be forced to turn left, then take the first right, the key is there.

The map coordinates are 17,18

And the second (and last) key is in that high area in rocky canyon.
My asset pack: viewtopic.php?f=22&t=9320

Log1 mod : Toorum Manor: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=5505
Whisper

Post by Whisper »

bongobeat wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 12:11 am The first key is in level greyfish swamp, its after the town's big gate, follow the way until reaching the first bridges, stay right, you will then be forced to turn left, then take the first right, the key is there.

The map coordinates are 17,18

And the second (and last) key is in that high area in rocky canyon.
Thank you! This note made me confused from Garsson. He was talking about chest key. But it is door key (Garsson gold key).
I would not find this key in the grass myself.

Thank you a lot for help. Game is very fun. Mod is very big also. Even bigger than Toorum manor (i think).
marten_1992

Post by marten_1992 »

I am stuck again at the pirate stronghold entrance riddle
- I can see you ....
not the slightest idea what that could be, and there is no place where I could put anything
so it might be a spell !?
bregdan anweald gafeluec ...
Fimir

Post by Fimir »

marten_1992 wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 8:09 am I am stuck again at the pirate stronghold entrance riddle
- I can see you ....
not the slightest idea what that could be, and there is no place where I could put anything
so it might be a spell !?
pirate flag nearby
SpoilerShow
you will need to click it it at the right spots in the correct sequence as the text says
Whisper

Post by Whisper »

Tibianic mines, sign "Gem is near in its crystal socle" and empty slot for gem.
Trap is nearby with blue button. Checked everywhere near, where is gem exactly?
Banaora

Post by Banaora »

Whisper wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 1:08 pm Tibianic mines, sign "Gem is near in its crystal socle" and empty slot for gem.
Gem:
SpoilerShow
The gem is violett and close lying on some rock formation.
I've got a question myself: Trying to do the quest for Master Ringvald in Malan Tael. Where is the negation orb in sky city? I can't remember whether I already looted it. Checked the inventory of my chars but can't find it. When I enter Master Ringvald's room some conversation triggers and he waits that I give it to him.

To Bongobeat about a secret in Malan Tael:
SpoilerShow
Is it intentional that in the bar the person speaks about something happening at 8 o'clock in the morning while the secret triggers at 10 o'clock?
bongobeat

Post by bongobeat »

Banaora wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 7:19 pm
Whisper wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 1:08 pm Tibianic mines, sign "Gem is near in its crystal socle" and empty slot for gem.
Gem:
SpoilerShow
The gem is violett and close lying on some rock formation.
I've got a question myself: Trying to do the quest for Master Ringvald in Malan Tael. Where is the negation orb in sky city? I can't remember whether I already looted it. Checked the inventory of my chars but can't find it. When I enter Master Ringvald's room some conversation triggers and he waits that I give it to him.

To Bongobeat about a secret in Malan Tael:
SpoilerShow
Is it intentional that in the bar the person speaks about something happening at 8 o'clock in the morning while the secret triggers at 10 o'clock?
The orb, is in the skycity boss' lair. If you already defeated him, you just have to pick up the orb.
the one near
SpoilerShow
the secret passage.
Yes, I enlarged the timing range of the secret access. Because 8 o'clock can be difficult to reach, without pressing a lot on "r" to advance time.
So it should be something aroung 8 - 10 o' clock.
My asset pack: viewtopic.php?f=22&t=9320

Log1 mod : Toorum Manor: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=5505
Banaora

Post by Banaora »

bongobeat wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 8:54 pm Yes, I enlarged the timing range of the secret access. Because 8 o'clock can be difficult to reach, without pressing a lot on "r" to advance time.
So it should be something aroung 8 - 10 o' clock.
For me it was closed at 8 and 9 and first opened at 10. I tried every hour :lol:

Thanks for the negation orb hint! Got it now.
Whisper

Post by Whisper »

Where i can buy more Meteorite? Except for Skycity, i seem to cant find anywhere else and i need much more than found.

Are there places where you can buy Meteorite or new areas with plenty of Meteorite?

Cant make full armor and i need it for progress.
Last edited by Whisper on Wed Mar 22, 2023 6:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.