[MOD] Call Of House Hardabar

Are you looking for fun Custom Dungeons that you could play or do you want to share your mod with others? Then this forum is for you!
olavimuff.ee

Re: [MOD] Call Of House Hardabar

Post by olavimuff.ee »

As more I play as more I understand how great this mod is. bongobeat have used all potential of this game. It looks like he created this full game LOG2. :P

At moment I encountered an issue. When using Lightning core I get software failure. It looks like it gonna happen when using it too frequently.

=== Software Failure ===
SpoilerShow
mod_assets/scripts/dialogues.lua:1707: attempt to index global 'blue_mountain_sky_1' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
mod_assets/scripts/dialogues.lua:1707: in function 'InCor17'
mod_assets/scripts/items_misc.lua:5411: in function <mod_assets/scripts/items_misc.lua:5382>
[string "Component.lua"]: in function 'callHook'
[string "Champion.lua"]: in function 'attack'
[string "AttackPanel.lua"]: in function 'select'
[string "AttackPanel.lua"]: in function 'drawItemSlot'
[string "AttackPanel.lua"]: in function 'updateAttackButtons'
[string "AttackPanel.lua"]: in function 'update'
[string "AttackPanel.lua"]: in function 'update'
[string "Gui.lua"]: in function 'draw'
[string "GameMode.lua"]: in function 'update'
[string "Grimrock.lua"]: in function 'display'
[string "Grimrock.lua"]: in main chunk
Or it is intended? Dont mess with cores without knowledge or you digital life gonna crash? :D
olavimuff.ee

Post by olavimuff.ee »

Madonite center underground SW secret is unreachable after reactor is destroyed.
olavimuff.ee

Post by olavimuff.ee »

Xaafi temple end of the tunnel. I suspect that getting key should activate secret, but it didnt for me. Random bug happened with me or something else is secret there?
Polixenes

Post by Polixenes »

olavimuff.ee wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 8:55 pm Xaafi temple end of the tunnel. I suspect that getting key should activate secret, but it didnt for me. Random bug happened with me or something else is secret there?
The endless tunnel? Yes - getting the key is supposed to be the Secret. Unfortunately the game was set so stepping onto the tile behind the key and between the walls would award the secret. It's a place you cannot step (without using the console command).
fairydude

Post by fairydude »

It's kinda funny that when I try to search for stuff related to the temple of zo and how to get past the golden gates, I see stuff about doing a ritual, which needs the 2 items behind the gates but the ritual unlocks the gates to get the items? I might just have to give up on the temple for now and continue the main quest.
olavimuff.ee

Post by olavimuff.ee »

Which process is running every 3-4 minutes and causes game freeze for few seconds?
olavimuff.ee

Post by olavimuff.ee »

Polixenes wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 4:14 am
olavimuff.ee wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 8:55 pm Xaafi temple end of the tunnel. I suspect that getting key should activate secret, but it didnt for me. Random bug happened with me or something else is secret there?
The endless tunnel? Yes - getting the key is supposed to be the Secret. Unfortunately the game was set so stepping onto the tile behind the key and between the walls would award the secret. It's a place you cannot step (without using the console command).
I think there is another relation missing too as I got map of Xaafi temple from another area. Getting key should activate secret which opens one side of wall at south. Then using key which opens another place with button and button will raise third part of wall where is last keyhole.

Pic:
SpoilerShow
olavimuff.ee

Post by olavimuff.ee »

olavimuff.ee wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 11:42 pm
Polixenes wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 4:14 am
I think there is another relation missing too as I got map of Xaafi temple from another area. Getting key should activate secret which opens one side of wall at south. Then using key which opens another place with button and button will raise third part of wall where is last keyhole.

At moment idk what did a button at the very end of SW corner.

Pic:
SpoilerShow
Polixenes

Post by Polixenes »

I caved in and used the Console to get past the Xaafi Desert to the next area. Now I am stuck in ARC.

I fuelledup the QNS, I installed the 3 calculators. I got access to a new area using a Droid Disk. I found 1 QNS data disk
SpoilerShow
in Silo A
I could use a tip on
1. finding the other 2 data disks
2. step 2 in opening the Forge of Ix
3. Find the code to the Vault
4. The code to Dr. Fermal's bedroom

Also I have to report a crash bug - when I walk into the 3x3 room which triggers a red health bar and a bunch of scavengers, with the 2 doors blocked by barriers, the game always crashes to desktop, no error message, before I kill the last one. I have 10 attempts, 10 crashes.
olavimuff.ee

Post by olavimuff.ee »

I need help for one puzzle in the Xaafi desert areaa. It looks very simple but I am somehow unable to solve it.
SpoilerShow
"Once a fire was lit with a thunderbolt during a thunderstorm,
The fire burns less as the air was melted with humidity.
After the thunderstorm all things go neutral again."

And there is a wall with wizard spell elements.

I have tried to first press lightning bolt buttons, then water element/frost bolt and then middle button. Also a lot of other solutions but nothing works. Any hint?