[MOD] Journey To Justice v2.1

Are you looking for fun Custom Dungeons that you could play or do you want to share your mod with others? Then this forum is for you!
THOM

Re: [MOD] Journey To Justice v1.5

Post by THOM »

No, I'm afraid.
THOM formaly known as tschrage
ratman

Post by ratman »

I am now in wargland, trying to enter the large building. The note says 'idol of the northern king triggers the ice. I.III.II.II.III.II.III'. Does this have something to do with the alcoves on the side of the building? Thanks.
edit: I have now found the golden dragon statuette, and when I place it in certain alcoves it makes a sound. I've tried the combination but it does nothing. :(
THOM

Post by THOM »

You almost have it. The solution ist a matter where you start...
ratman

Post by ratman »

do I have to time it right? like, put it in any alcove for one second, then three seconds, or something like that?
THOM

Post by THOM »

No. Question is only, what is the first alcove...
ratman

Post by ratman »

I tried different alcoves as starting ones, but still nothing. I noticed that for the supposedly last one, it makes the sound only every second time I put in in, so assuming the sounds are what I want, I tried to find out which number it could be. If it was one, it would end up going twice in a row, so that wouldn't work, and same with two, but with three it wouldn't work because there's three of them total, so it would end up not making a sound too. By my logic, the only number that would work is if there was one that you do only once.
THOM

Post by THOM »

Okay, here are some more hints and the solution.
Hint1Show
Just to make it clear: You need to solve this puzzle with the golden dragon figure.
Hint2Show
If you hear the expirering spell sound you made a mistake and must re-start the full sequence.
Hint3Show
The hint for the sequence is the note I.III.II.II.I.I.III.II.III, as you already found out. Have you read it carefully? You have missed some numbers in your post above.
Hint4Show
The question is, where to start the sequence. It's not on the left alcove, as one usually thinks. It's the right one.
Hint5Show
You have to put the dragon figure in the correct alcove and then put it in the next one. Mind that sometimes the "next one" is the same...
SolutionShow
Place the golden dragon figure in the following sequence in the alcoves: right - left - middle - middle - right - right - left - middle - left.
ratman

Post by ratman »

Ah, thank you. I was assuming that the sound was good. Also I learned the hard way that you can throw items through the ice spikes; not the dragon figurine luckily. You might want to change that in the next update. :D
Omnibomb

Post by Omnibomb »

quick question, why does this mod include so many endless enemies/ endless twigroots, which dont have that redonk of a timer at least, endless slugs which do have a redonk timer, hope you saved before you went on an odd egg square and if you did save, congrats you have an unending farming spot, provided you stay near the exit. (other than running out of food of course)
poqwer11

Post by poqwer11 »

Hi THOM!!!
Yes, yes, your mod is still being played and will be played because it is good!!!
In "Dark Forest", there are three hints in the cave that something is going to happen. Is the solution here and now, or do you need to come back later with special equipment?

Thanks!!!