[MOD] Journey To Justice v2.1

Are you looking for fun Custom Dungeons that you could play or do you want to share your mod with others? Then this forum is for you!
THOM

Re: [MOD] Journey To Justice v1.5

Post by THOM »

Hi, poqwer11, I sadly do not understand, which hints you mean. Can you be a bit more precise where they occur?

@Omnibomb: The slugs do not spawn any food. So what farming spot do you mean?
THOM formaly known as tschrage

Post by poqwer11 »

Of course I can clarify, THOM!!! Hi!
There are three places on the ground in the cave, and when the group steps on them, a short-term earthquake animation begins!
Thanks!!
THOM

Post by THOM »

Ah - no, that is no hint, that is only some kind of "stumbling" over the rubble...

Post by poqwer11 »

Thanks for the answer!
And for "broken legs", too, thank you!! :D
poqwer11

Post by poqwer11 »

Hello, THOM!!
This project is almost 5 years old!! Time makes changes in our lives and it is quite possible that you have already lost interest in such a long-standing work.
I think that it would be correct for me to ask - would the feedback be burdensome for you?? If not, then a number of questions have accumulated and I will ask them!

Thanks!!!
THOM

Post by THOM »

I'm always interested in feedback and I'm indeed thinking about making an upgrade for the mod.

Post by poqwer11 »

Okay, then let's go!!!
(Unfortunately, it is difficult to give the coordinates, since the maps are scattered and I can't see them)

1. Lake - not far from the king with the key there is a receiver of gems, a torch holder, a demon head and a statue with outstretched hands. I couldn't do anything with these!!! Is this the decor?

2. Village-can I turn the chest to look at its contents near the merchant?

3. Monkey Garden (rooms 2*2)
a). the available rooms have a lever, a pedestal, a torch holder, a harpoon, and a paving slab;
b). in inaccessible rooms (teleports) there is a button, a wooden box, a socket for shooting a dart.
I do not understand what to do with all this?

4. Lower mines - a). is it possible to extinguish the fire pillars that shoot fireballs?? how?? (the lava is gone)

Need some help!!!
In the north of the lower mines (in the center), the spell indicates the presence of a secret, I can't find it!!! A hint, a hint is welcome!!!
Yes, yes, I have seen your answers to optional things-search or leave, but nevertheless I ask you to help!!!

Thanks!!! And I apologize for my English!!
THOM

Post by THOM »

poqwer11 wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 7:09 pm 1. Lake - not far from the king with the key there is a receiver of gems, a torch holder, a demon head and a statue with outstretched hands. I couldn't do anything with these!!! Is this the decor?
Yes. Just the "treasures" collected by the king...
poqwer11 wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 7:09 pm 2. Village-can I turn the chest to look at its contents near the merchant?
Nope.
poqwer11 wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 7:09 pm 3. Monkey Garden (rooms 2*2)
a). the available rooms have a lever, a pedestal, a torch holder, a harpoon, and a paving slab;
b). in inaccessible rooms (teleports) there is a button, a wooden box, a socket for shooting a dart.
I do not understand what to do with all this?
Your aim in this area is to find a way through the maze. You can get from one small room to the next. The object in a room is always a hint which door does not lead back to the beginning...
poqwer11 wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 7:09 pm 4. Lower mines - a). is it possible to extinguish the fire pillars that shoot fireballs?? how?? (the lava is gone)
No. Your aim here is to find a way through the invisible maze. You can use an item to test the tile in front of you. But be careful - sometimes you have to move, even if the spot you have standed on was save before.
poqwer11 wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 7:09 pm In the north of the lower mines (in the center), the spell indicates the presence of a secret, I can't find it!!!
If you have got rid of the lava, you already have unlocked this secret.

Post by poqwer11 »

Yes, but the signal about the presence of a secret is still going on, the secret will not be included in the statistics?? I got rid of the lava with a pickaxe.

Thanks!
THOM

Post by THOM »

Ah, yes - you are right. It gets only triggered by a different way of removing the lava.