Multiple magic schools spells pack

Ask for help about creating mods and scripts for Grimrock 2 or share your tips, scripts, tools and assets with other modders here. Warning: forum contains spoilers!
AndakRainor

Re: Multiple magic schools spells pack

Post by AndakRainor »

Yes this is exactly the problem !!! You can't redefine the party more than once, or the last definition will overwrite all the previous ones in your init order. So your only option in this situation is to merge your definitions together with the spell pack def.

Also do you use the hook framework in your project? If so you MUST put the flag to true in the spell pack :)

The pack already includes the spell book and the restriction on spells scrolls to be able to cast spells. Why do you want to redo it?

It's really late, I will come back with more answers tomorrow ;)
Slayer82

Post by Slayer82 »

Cheers, man.

That is helpful.

I will muck around with it and fix the issues. Thank you for replying so quickly, too. :)
Mods - Isle of the Deranged & The Allure of Nightfall
http://grimrock.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=9513
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=14762
AndakRainor

Post by AndakRainor »

AndakRainor wrote:
Isaac wrote:Will the 3.2 version affect spawning filled containers via script?
Thanks, I totally forgot about it, I'm on it :lol:
This is fixed, Isaac! I will upload the new version this WE. If there is another thing any of you would like to see in the new version, let me know!
AndakRainor

Post by AndakRainor »

https://www.nexusmods.com/legendofgrimrock2/mods/60?

Version 3.2

Bug fixes:
- Fixed the free projectile spells triggered by firearm, missile and throwing weapons.
- Fixed the spawning and filling of container items via script for modders using the pack.