[Spoilers] Atlas Compendium - Secrets, Items, & Equipment

This is the forum for helping you out if you're stuck in Grimrock 2 or if you want to discuss about the mysteries of the Isle of Nex. Warning: forum contains spoilers!
The Doppelgamer

Re: ATLAS COMPENDIUM - [SECRETS, MAPS, ITEMS, ARMORS, & WEAP

Post by The Doppelgamer »

billythegreat wrote:Awesome, sticky please.
Interesting, didn't realize I had the ability to sticky, shouldn't that be an administrative ability only? Well I'll sticky it for now, if people get upset with me stickying it then I'll undo the sticky ;)
Check out my LoG2 Atlas Compendium (All Secrets, Treasures, Items, Equipment, Zones/Maps, & More!)
Also check out my LoG2 Icon
billythegreat

Re: [Spoilers] Atlas Compendium - Secrets, Items, & Equipmen

Post by billythegreat »

Embalmer pants inside an ordinary crate on the bottom of the river in front of the shrine of water doors.
Talder

Post by Talder »

Shipwreck Beach-You can take 3 throwing knifes that are in the front of second tree about crystal (sorry for English)
soland

Post by soland »

In the Tomb of Rites (Tomb of Offerings area) I can't figure out how to open the area you have tagged as 6 on your map. Any help would be appreciated.

Duh, I figured it out.
MasterworkStone

Post by MasterworkStone »

The embalmer pants are here
PaladinVito

Post by PaladinVito »

Incredible job! This is one of the best guide-works I've ever seen for a game. Mad kudos!!
The Doppelgamer

Updated
Embalmer's Pants (were missing from the game and added in update 2.1.13) have been added to Sleet Island map and updated info in the armor index in the original post (thanks to billythegreat and MasterworkStone for their location).
Fixed
Fixed the location of Archmage's Scapular (body piece), I had it as Pyramid of Umas #10 when it was supposed to be Tomb of Rites #10
billythegreat wrote:Embalmer pants inside an ordinary crate on the bottom of the river in front of the shrine of water doors.
MasterworkStone wrote:The embalmer pants are here
Thanks for the location guys. ;)
Talder wrote:Shipwreck Beach-You can take 3 throwing knifes that are in the front of second tree about crystal (sorry for English)
Hello Talder and thanks for letting me know. I actually already knew of their location, I decided not to include them on my map due to the fact that they are very common drops from ratlings (which you see only a couple levels later). If you find anything else I missed please let me know, keep in mind that I didn't include common items on the map (especially ones that don't have a limited number in the game).
soland wrote:In the Tomb of Rites (Tomb of Offerings area) I can't figure out how to open the area you have tagged as 6 on your map. Any help would be appreciated.

Duh, I figured it out.
Glad you figured it out, if anyone else is having trouble figuring out how to get a secret/item feel free to post it here.
PaladinVito wrote:Incredible job! This is one of the best guide-works I've ever seen for a game. Mad kudos!!
Thanks! :D
Check out my LoG2 Atlas Compendium (All Secrets, Treasures, Items, Equipment, Zones/Maps, & More!)
Decayer

Post by Decayer »

The machete (Twigroot Tunnels #12) isn't in the weapon list.

Nice atlas, btw!
The Doppelgamer

Decayer wrote:The machete (Twigroot Tunnels #12) isn't in the weapon list.

Nice atlas, btw!
Thanks for letting me know, it has been added now ^^
coolAlias

Post by coolAlias »

Nice job on this! Noticed there was an area you missed in the Lexiconary, right next to your #14. I don't recall what's there, if anything, but you left it unexplored on your map.