[MOD]Toorum's Manor

Talk about creating Grimrock 1 levels and mods here. Warning: forum contains spoilers!
Kirill

Re: [MOD]Toorum's Manor

Post by Kirill »

bongobeat wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 7:46 pm
Kirill wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 9:45 am Got to level 8 and have some questions, please.

1) lvl 2 Organon's recipe (2 snail bites, spices, tar bead, etc) does this work for secret?
2) lvl 4 - there are places for Golden key, i found 3 gold key (2 is needed for iron door on lvl 5 and 1 gold i used to get to this shop. Will i get more gold keys later? Are there more shops with gold keys?
3) lvl 4 - What is point of "Blue eye" and closed door. What to use there?
4) lvl 4 Locked grate, small room, near "Treasure chambers" sign.

Also do i need Gold mystic gem for other uses except iron door at lvl 2?
For some reason i could get to iron door when i got to level 2 but than it closed itself with iron grate.
Hi and thank you for playing this mod:

1) the recipe is just a recipe with no use at all.

2) Sorry it's been a while, i don't remember everything here. You will find other gold key, but here, i suppose you mean the 3 golden gate in the treasury room, I don''t think i put specially 3 gold keys to open all of these doors, i can be mistaken, but i think you have to choose which door to open and take your reward.

3) Can you be more specific? Where did you find the sign/place etc with blue eyes?
Maybe the items needed are blue gem, is it for a daemon head with empty eye slots?

4)If you're talking about the grate just north of the walltext, there is a small secret button near the gate

5)golden mystic gem: The gem is intended to open that iron door.
Sorry i don't understand what you mean with that iron grate who close the iron door. You mean you are stuck after opening the iron door?

The iron grate can be opened by a secret button nearby but it is behind a secret wall, which will be opened by entering a room in the far eastern part of the level, only after this, you will be able to get to the iron door.
Kirill wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 9:48 am Also i found tome of memories but i am supposed to find tome of ranger first, where is tome of ranger?
Tome of memories is supposed to reset all your skillpoints so that you can re-affect them. The tome of ranger is not accessible, i removed it for some reason that i can't remember.
2. I found 4 gold key. 1 key is for iron door on lvl 2, 1 key is for opening room with 3 small rooms (each needs 1 gold key) and 2 key to open iron door on lvl 5. So 2+1+1, i do not have gold key to open any of 3 good rooms.
Also, are there more shops with bronze/silver/gold coins lower that lvl 4 (where is Treasure shop)?

3. There is on lvl 4. Near rooms you open with gold coins. With sign "The Blue Trial" near.

4. That secret button under tapestry open another wall (with teleporter in room (and 2 pits behind grates).
This grate next to "Treasure rooms" sign (after you do 4 puzzle and fall down) and door when you open Ogre rush at you.

5. Taking golden gem closes iron gate, yes. Checked it. Ok, i will look for this far eastern room, what is inside of it, how to find it? It is not room with 2 poison beholders and fountain room?

Please, can i also play your Legend of Grimrock 2 mod? When it is released? Merci beacuou, mon ami!
Last edited by Kirill on Sun Jan 24, 2021 5:46 am, edited 4 times in total.
Kirill

Post by Kirill »

bongobeat wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 7:46 pm
Hi and thank you for playing this mod:
"Call Of House Hardabar", how soon you release it?
Do you need testers? I played a lot of mods. I can do test.

Merci!
bongobeat

Post by bongobeat »

Kirill wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 8:10 pm
2. I found 4 gold key. 1 key is for iron door on lvl 2, 1 key is for opening room with 3 small rooms (each needs 1 gold key) and 2 key to open iron door on lvl 5. So 2+1+1, i do not have gold key to open any of 3 good rooms.
Also, are there more shops with bronze/silver/gold coins lower that lvl 4 (where is Treasure shop)?

3. There is on lvl 4. Near rooms you open with gold coins. With sign "The Blue Trial" near.

4. That secret button under tapestry open another wall (with teleporter in room (and 2 pits behind grates).
This grate next to "Treasure rooms" sign (after you do 4 puzzle and fall down) and door when you open Ogre rush at you.

5. Taking golden gem closes iron gate, yes. Checked it. Ok, i will look for this far eastern room, what is inside of it, how to find it? It is not room with 2 poison beholders and fountain room?

Please, can i also play your Legend of Grimrock 2 mod? When it is released? Merci beacuou, mon ami!
2. It will be later another room with gold coins for treasures.

3. Ok found it: the blue trial is a lock that is supposed to be used with a mirror item.

5. That area is after the "chamber of the guardian - level 4", normally you should already have passed here.
Kirill wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 8:12 pm "Call Of House Hardabar", how soon you release it?
Do you need testers? I played a lot of mods. I can do test.

Merci!
I don't know when it will be released, it is still in test. I do not need more tester actually.
My asset pack: viewtopic.php?f=22&t=9320

Log1 mod : Toorum Manor: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=5505
Kirill

Post by Kirill »

bongobeat wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 8:05 pm I don't know when it will be released, it is still in test. I do not need more tester actually.
Ok, i can test for Hard difficulty, just let me know if you need.
Kirill

Post by Kirill »

If i have more questions i will ask on Toorums Manor.

Great mod, best i've played for LoG1. So i wait for your mod for LoG2 (this year?)
mrkirgar

Post by mrkirgar »

Good Morning.

I believe I have finished this Mod more than 10 times and in all of them I find 152 secrets and 66 treasures. I just need to find an item that looks like a first aid kit. Could someone tell me where I find this item so I can finish this mod with 100%?
Kirill

Post by Kirill »

mrkirgar wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 2:57 pm Good Morning.

I believe I have finished this Mod more than 10 times and in all of them I find 152 secrets and 66 treasures. I just need to find an item that looks like a first aid kit. Could someone tell me where I find this item so I can finish this mod with 100%?
You are totally hardocore.

This mod is very large.

Do you know that author makes new mods for LoG2?
mrkirgar

Post by mrkirgar »

yes i know but i wanted to finish this mod 100% but i can never find a secret at level 10
ene

Post by ene »

mrkirgar wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 2:57 pm Good Morning.

if you still around, I probably have found the secret you are missing, and you probably have found the secret I missed - since I too have found 152 secrets -but- only 65 treasures..

I answered all riddles, so might be a secret button / fake wall i missed somewhere

I'm pretty sure no such 'first aid' kind of like item is nedeed in l10

Also for some reason, i couldn't get my hands on shematic 4 (while i did in my prevouis runs), so had to use the console to bypass the door and finish the game (shame on me)
ene

Post by ene »

the butchers team sent to negotiate :D

they turned out to be bad negotiators, but confirm their great butchers statut .. :D
so all that ends up in a great butchery job :D :lol:

honor down, (butcher) reputation safe..

despite trying hard, i wasn't able to upgrade rocket launchers - nor couldn't turn primal ore into primal lingot. Otherwise crafting system works pretty well

the mod is still fun, but once you have the trick to prevent opponents to hit back, things obviously become much easier