monsters

Talk about creating Grimrock 1 levels and mods here. Warning: forum contains spoilers!
thomson

Re: monsters

Post by thomson »

Hey, Wallasaurus! Any news regarding that kobold? Things are going slow lately.

I've got a request for you. If you continue the work - fine, take your time. However, if you decide that you want to abandon the work, can you release what you have now as sources, so others could continue the work?
[MOD] Eye of the Beholder: Waterdeep sewers forum sources; Grimtools (LoG1 -> LoG2 converter) sources
Komag

Post by Komag »

His last post is from May so I figure he's probably moved on :(
Finished Dungeons - complete mods to play
Dr.Disaster

Post by Dr.Disaster »

Komag wrote:His last post is from May so I figure he's probably moved on :(
A PM may help
thomson

Post by thomson »

Dr.Disaster wrote:A PM may help
I tried to send him a PM, but the message stays in my outbox rather than being moved to Sent messages. That's odd.
[MOD] Eye of the Beholder: Waterdeep sewers forum sources; Grimtools (LoG1 -> LoG2 converter) sources
Leki

Post by Leki »

thomson wrote:
Dr.Disaster wrote:A PM may help
I tried to send him a PM, but the message stays in my outbox rather than being moved to Sent messages. That's odd.
There is a timeout. You can edit the message etc for few minutes - after that message is going to recipient and into your sent messages as well.
I'm the Gate I'm the Key.
Dawn of Lore
thomson

Post by thomson »

Leki wrote:There is a timeout. You can edit the message etc for few minutes - after that message is going to recipient and into your sent messages as well.
I doubt it. I tried to sent my message over 12 hours ago and it still is in my outbox. Perhaps the mail address that wallsaurus specified is bouncing back, so the phpBB software is considering it not deliverable?
Komag

Post by Komag »

it's a feature - if they haven't opened the message yet you can still edit it.
Finished Dungeons - complete mods to play
thomson

Post by thomson »

Komag wrote:it's a feature - if they haven't opened the message yet you can still edit it.
Interesting. So I'll know if/when Wallasaurus gets my message. Cool.
thomson

Post by thomson »

I just got a response from wallasaurus. He says that he's just busy with life now, but he will get back in some time. That's a good news, I suppose. We can only guess what sort of "some time" he had in mind :)
wallasaurus

Post by wallasaurus »

hello hello!

I have some time again - (ish) so I will get back to this work in the coming weeks. :)